Sequel: Taboo
Status: In Progress

Verboten

Chapter 14

“Shit,” Alex said, and stumbled backwards. He had forgotten about the sink, and had just walked straight into it, his hip colliding with the porcelain painfully. He rubbed it, wincing, and blinked a few drops of water from his eyes.

“You alright?” Jack called through the door, concerned.

“Yeah, fine.” Alex grabbed a small towel and shook it out, ready to dry his hair with it. “Just walked into the sink.”

“Clever.” Jack snorted from outside. Alex rolled his eyes but otherwise ignored him. He dried his hair with the towel, not bothering to comb his fingers through to lay it flat, and wrapped the larger towel around his waist. He had no desire to put his clothes on again, so he unlocked the rusty bolt and opened the door.

Jack blinked as he looked him over. “Better?” he asked once he had found his voice.

“Much,” Alex replied gratefully and truthfully. “I feel clean.”

“That’s usually the purpose of a shower,” Jack grinned. He was staring right into Alex’s eyes; the younger boy was a little put off by the intensity, but found himself staring right back.

He opened his mouth to respond but he couldn’t find the words to say anything. He stood there with his mouth open for a few seconds, feeling like an idea, and then he felt rather than saw Jack move closer towards him. He placed one hand on his student’s back and one of his fluffy hair, and then his lips pressed against his own.

Alex screamed internally with joy, but all that came from his throat was an excited squeak as he eagerly wrapped his arms around Jack’s waist. Jack took that as an excuse to bend down and pick Alex up and carry him to his bedroom, still with their lips connected.

Jack sat down on the edge of the bed and helped Alex to straddle him, running his tongue along Alex’s lips. Unsure of how to kiss, Alex opened his mouth and moaned as the rough denim of Jack’s jeans brushed against his hardening – let’s not go there.

Finally, Jack broke the connection, and then nuzzled his head into Alex’s damp shoulder. Alex rested his chin on the top of Jack’s dark head. He was happy but – fuck, what had he done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo this chapter is absolutely shitty and really short but basically I’ve had some massive issues recently and haven’t been able to write and this chapter was always going to be short anyway but I wanted to update because you guys are so lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx