Sequel: Taboo
Status: In Progress

Verboten

Chapter 18

Alex smiled and rolled over in Jack’s double bed. His back was warm from being pressed against his boyfriend’s front and their legs were intertwined. He snuggled his neck into the pillow and Jack’s neck creases, breathing in the elder’s scent appreciatively.

Jack blinked his eyes open, gazing around in confusion for a few seconds and then smiling down at Alex. “Sorry if I woke you,” Alex apologised, wrapping his arms around Jack’s waist.

“Don’t worry,” Jack murmured, his voice deep from sleep. “We’ll need to get up soon, anyway. School and everything.”

Alex groaned, pulling the duvet up around them both. “No, no, no,” he mumbled. “Stay here forever.”

“Sorry babe, we can’t,” Jack said, half-apologetically and half-amusedly. “We have to go to school, I have to teach, you have to learn.” He kissed Alex’s forehead and tumbled out of bed.

~~~

Two hours later, Jack pulled into a small lay-by a couple of streets away from the school. “I don’t think we should go in together, can you walk from here?” he asked Alex, who nodded and grabbed his bag. “See you later.”

“See you later,” Alex returned, pressing his lips to Jack’s quickly, before walking down the street to school. He looked back once, winking at Jack, before sticking his headphones in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ik this is really short so sorry but this is just a filler chapter cuz I needed to set the scene and hopefully I will be writing the next chapter today/tomorrow and it will be up v soon!!! Thanks for all your support so far I love you all so much <3