Sequel: Taboo
Status: In Progress

Verboten

Chapter 21

The bell had rung twice now. Once to signal that it was time for students to get to their forms, and one again to signal that the first lesson was beginning. Jack opened the door to let in his Year Eights and went back to his computer, and logged onto the school system. “Alex Alex Alex,” he whispered under his breath, bringing up the boy’s timetable.

As his class began to fill in, he wrote a quick email to Alex’s first teacher, asking if he could send Alex to him at the end of Period One if he turned up for the lesson. Then he turned round to his Year Eights and asked, with a wide, false smile, that they were starting a new topic. There were the expected groans as the students realised they would actually have to work now, but grins when Jack announced they were going to be working in groups and they could pick their partners.

Jack smiled at the scramble, but deep at the back of his mind, he couldn’t stop worrying about Alex.

~~~
The bell rang again an hour later. “Shit, shit, shit,” Jack muttered under his breath as he checked his email. There had been no reply from the teacher, which didn’t necessarily mean that he hadn’t received the request, but it made it less likely.

Luckily he had the next period free, so he could sit and wait for Alex to turn up without needing to focus on teaching.

He had been sitting and waiting for half an hour when the door swung open, and a tired, pale, moody-looking Alex walked in. Jack breathed a sigh of relief and checked that the areas around them were clear, and then pulled Alex into a deep hug.

“Sorry,” Alex muttered. “For hurting you last night, I didn’t mean to, I just panicked and I had to get out of there.”

“Shh, don’t worry about that,” Jack whispered, stroking Alex’s hair. He held his student at arm’s length and examined him. “Did you sleep last night?”

“A bit,” Alex said quietly. “I was worrying about you but my parents took my phone.”

“That’s alright,” Jack replied, deciding not to mention the major anxiety he had been feeling. He suspected that wouldn’t make Alex feel better. “Look, you need to get to your class – have you only just gotten in?” Alex nodded. “Right, well, go to your next class and come to the coaching session after school, we’ll talk more then.”

Alex nodded again. “Are we going to do anything else?” he asked mischievously, a twinkle in his dull eyes.

“Definitely,” Jack laughed, and walked Alex to the door. “See you later, hot stuff.” He grinned at Alex as he skipped out, looking much happier than he did before. Jack smiled. He loved making Alex happy.

~~~

As soon as Alex had walked through the door at the end of the day, Jack had grabbed him and closed the door, then pushed Alex against it and kissed him instantly.

Now they were still in the same position and had been for a while. Alex had wrapped his hands around Jack’s waist, grinding their crotches together and letting Jack kiss along his neck and collarbone happily, sighs of deep pleasure escaping his parted lips.

Jack felt bad about it, and so guilty, but he had an ulterior motive in turning Alex on like this. He knew the boy was least shy about his body when Jack was pleasuring him like this, and he really needed to get another look at him.

He fiddled with the buttons on Alex’s shirt, fumbling and cursing. Alex laughed and helped him, shrugged it off eagerly and letting it fall to the ground. Jack knelt down and kissed his stomach, his breath apparently tickling Alex, who squirmed and giggled.

Jack kept the smile plastered on his face as he pulled Alex’s trousers down and palmed him through his boxers, but in reality he was scanning his eyes over Alex’s torso.

Alex was drowning in the pleasure, but he was obviously sensing that something was wrong. “Jack?” he said hesitantly. “What are you doing?”

“What do you think?” Jack gasped.

“Jack, you know what I mean.”

Jack leant back, planting one last kiss to Alex’s stomach. “It’s just…look, I think you’re beautiful, and trust me I so want to fuck you, but I’m just worried about your weight, yeah?”

Alex sighed. “I know, I need to lose loads,” he said, looking down at his own body disdainfully.

“No, the other way round. You’re too skinny,” Jack said quietly, brushing his hands over Alex’s protruding ribs to prove his point. Alex shook his head. Jack nodded. They were locked in a stand-off for a second, and then Alex slid down to his knees as well.

“What do you want me to say?” he asked Jack, his voice so low and muffled by Jack’s shoulder that the words were nearly unintelligible.

“I want you to tell the truth,” Jack said quietly, stroking Alex’s skinny back, feeling all of the bumps of his spine. “I want you to tell me what problems you have and how you see yourself so I can help you.”

Alex looked up and stared into his teacher’s eyes. And then he nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone for being so patient with this story!! And for everyone who wished me well with my dog, she's absolutely fine now, it's as if nothing ever happened! I will be trying to update this story regularly but I have my GCSEs coming up soon, which will be going all the way through May and June, so I can't promise any updates then! I will try though :) and I hope you enjoy the chapter!