Sequel: Taboo
Status: In Progress

Verboten

Chapter 23

It took Jack five minutes and forty-three seconds to stop crying. Not that Alex was crying or anything. Alex hadn’t done anything except run Jack’s back, in between his shoulder blades, and hum a random tune under his breath to try and calm both of their nerves.

As soon as Jack had shed his final tear, he grabbed Alex and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. “You’re too precious for this world,” Jack murmured. “And I’ll protect you and make everything alright.”

“I know you will,” Alex whispered back. He wanted to stay like this forever, so he refused to move when Jack began to get up, and with a squeal, he realised that Jack was lifting him up, taking advantage of the way that Alex had his arms encircling Jack’s neck; the younger immediately and instinctively wrapped his legs around Jack’s slender but well-built frame.

“Want to come back to mine?” Jack asked, his tone serious but also a little suggestive. Alex nodded enthusiastically. Jack laughed and nudged at Alex’s hair, prompting the younger to look up quizzically; Jack took the opportunity to steal a quick kiss. Alex giggled and blushed, still not used to the blatant affection that Jack showered him with.

“Let’s get going,” Jack said softly and set Alex down, reluctance on both of their parts.

Nobody else remained in school now. Even the cleaners had finished their rounds and gone home; all after-school detentions had ended and no more teachers had stayed behind to catch up on marking or give extra tutoring (as Jack was supposedly doing). It was fun being the only ones there; they walked with their hands intertwined or with their arms around each other’s waist, occasionally sneaking down a little, and more than once one would push the other one up against the wall suddenly and kiss him passionately.

Needless to say, the usually two-minute journey to Jack’s car took them over five minutes. And they both loved every second of it.

“Apparently teenagers are really horny,” Alex spoke once they had both ducked into his car.

“Yep, they are,” Jack replied with a wink, and started the engine.

“I swear you’re horny just as much as I am, though.”

“Two reasons,” Jack pulled out of the school car park. “One: I have a very high sex drive. Two: you’re extremely hot.” He saw Alex blush out of the corner of his eye and bite his lip shyly.

“Works out well for me then,” he replied after a few seconds pause.

“Definitely. There’s just one difference.”

“What’s that?”

Jack grinned devilishly. He laid his hand on Alex’s thigh, steering the car with his spare, and traced a slow line leading to his groin. “They get hornier…so much quicker.” He squeezed lightly and smirked to himself when he realised his boyfriend was half-hard already.

Alex bucked his hips up involuntarily and hissed, “Go faster.”

~~~

Jack swallowed, his hands digging into Alex’s hips. Alex gripped his boyfriend’s hair as he released and sighed contently when he was done. “Thank you,” he said breathlessly.

Jack straightened up and kissed him briefly before heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water. “I enjoyed I,” he called back over his shoulder.

He heard Alex pad after him, and eat a couple of grapes from his fruit bowl as he twisted the tap. “Is this the part when we have a serious talk?” Alex queried, when Jack joined him at his small dining table.

“What makes you say that?”

Alex shrugged. “You usually tease me more, but today you just full-on blew me. Not that I minded.”

“Yeah, I want to have a serious talk,” Jack admitted. He had been rumbled. “But you can have lots of cuddles throughout.

Alex eyed his boyfriend suspiciously. He had a feeling that this serious talk would just be a continuation of the talk earlier. He didn’t want to talk about it anymore, but he definitely didn’t want to refuse Jack what he wanted to do, or act like a child and throw a hissy fit. “Fine,” he said eventually, albeit a little reluctantly. “Sofa?” he asked, making an effort to sound like he was even a little willing to talk.

“Sofa,” Jack agreed, and kissed Alex’s forehead. “You go settle down, I just need to nip upstairs quickly.”

Alex wondered vaguely why he had to go upstairs but padded through to the lounge obediently regardless. He unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them off, onto the floor, and then settled back against the comfortable sofa and pulled a thick, woollen blanket over himself.

It was only a few minutes later that Jack returned, holding a notebook and a stack of papers in one hand, and a pen and a small bottle in the other.

“Diet plan,” Jack announced. “We’re going to make one.”

“A diet plan?” Alex quizzed.

“Mm-hm.” Jack tossed him the notebook and pen. “Make calorie plans, meal ideas, all that stuff.” He caught sight of Alex’s panicked, anxious face and kissed him on the top of his head. “It’s not going to be loads of calories,” he reassured him. “We’ll start off with like, eight hundred calories for the first week, yeah? And then we’ll go up by, say, a hundred—”

“Fifty.”

“Alright, fifty per week, until we get to a healthy amount but one that also keeps you at a weight you’re happy with. Okay?”

By way of reply, Alex said, “I trust you,” and flipped open the notebook, and uncapped the pen.

“Good,” Jack said, flopping down opposite Alex. “Now, I’ve been doing some research for a while now and this—” he handed over the pile of papers – “is a list of pretty much every food I can think of, with how many calories it has.” That left just one thing.

“What’s that bottle?” Alex asked curiously.

Jack grinned. “This contains your incentive.”

“Sorry?”

“Well,” Jack said slowly, “you remember that time when you were super-tired, when we were in bed together?”

“Vaguely.”

“I don’t know how much you remember, because I’m pretty sure you were at least half-asleep, but you told me that you wanted to go a step further and be fingered.”

Alex blushed, scarlet and hot. “I said that?” He couldn’t believe he had been so bold, even though he had been wanting to do that for a long time, and had been never been able to summon the courage to do it himself.

“Yep, so this lube is encouragement. For every weekly schedule you create – and don’t cheat on, I will be checking – you get a step closer to being fingered.”
Alex squirmed, unsure whether it was from arousal or embarrassment. “Okay,” he said breathlessly.

“So,” Jack winked. “Start at eight hundred per day, make sure you’re getting a variety of food types and add fifty on for each new week until you reach one thousand five hundred. Yeah?”

Alex nodded to show that he understood, and for once he actually did. He watched as Jack slithered off the sofa. “I’m going to take Biscuit out for a walk; will you be alright for an hour or so?”

Alex nodded quickly – he would be working and as such as he shouldn’t get lonely. And he was looking forward to his reward. “I’ll be fine.”

“Good.” Jack kissed him lightly before he grabbed Biscuit’s lead and whistled to his Old English Sheepdog. Alex smiled when he heard Biscuit’s claws clattering on the wooden floor and his excited barks. He loved dogs.

Alex waited until he heard the door click shut behind the two of them before he got up to look for a ruler. He padded through the lounge to the kitchen; he had been at Jack’s enough times now to know that he kept his school stuff in the great, horizontal cupboard that ran along one of the walls. He was sure there’d be a ruler in there.

Ruler retrieved successfully, Alex made his way back to the living room when something in the dining room caught his eye. His curiosity piqued by the object, he wandered over and picked it up carefully, glancing around guiltily even though he was alone.

It was a plain, white envelope, and written on the front was, in a slanting font, in black biro, ‘Jack Barakat’. Alex felt a little guilty for snooping but he figured that it couldn’t be anything too confidential if Jack had left it lying around in plain view.

Inside was a slip of paper, and when Alex pulled it out he saw that it was only the length and width of his thumb. On it was scrawled, in the same handwriting as on the front of the envelope, “I know your little secret.”

Alex frowned down at the paper – what could those words mean? He slipped the piece of paper back inside the envelope and tossed it back to where it had been before he had disturbed it.

What could Jack possibly be keeping a secret? Alex decided to push it to the back of his mind for now; it might be a bit (lot) concerning, yes, but if Jack didn’t mention it then it surely couldn’t be that bad, right?

Actually, it could be very bad, because Jack was very protective over him. Alex began to make his meal plans, but half of his mind was on the note. In the end, on one thousand, two hundred and fifty calories, he decided to just ask Jack about it.

With surprisingly good timing, Alex had just finished his last weekly meal plan as Jack arrived back. “It’s so cool outside oh my God!” he shouted as he slammed the door behind him. Alex giggled and rubbed Biscuit’s head when he galloped in happily.

“Hey,” Jack greeted when he came in. He bent down to look at what Alex had been doing and his face brightened. “Well done! You’ve done all of them.”

“I know,” Alex said proudly, but he couldn’t stop his entire body from trembling with anxiety. His palms were sweating.

“What’s wrong?” Jack asked him, immediately sensing his nerves.

“Nothing, just…” Alex mumbled, and then tailed off. He had no idea how to breach the conversation he wanted to have now.

“Spit it out,” Jack ordered, absent-mindedly patting Biscuit’s head.

Alex sighed and slithered off the sofa. He hurried into the dining room, grabbed the envelope and returned, handing it over to Jack. “This.”

“Ah. This.” Jack didn’t even seem mildly concerned or worried about it.

“Who’s it from? And what’s the secret?” Alex pressed urgently.

“Calm down – I expect it’s just a student playing a prank, badly.”

“What if the secret is us?” Alex burst out nervously.

Jack glanced over at him, his eyes wide with understanding. “Is that why you’re so wound up?” Alex nodded tightly. “Oh, you silly thing.” Jack pulled him into a hug. “I think it’s just a student who found out about the bottle of gin in my desk and is playing a little trick. It was posted under my door at school, after all.”

“You have a bottle of gin in your desk?” Alex asked incredulously.

“It’s left over from a teacher’s party last year, okay?” Jack said dismissively.

“Okay.” Suddenly Alex felt the tightness in his chest dissolve. “Good. Just a prank.”

“Just a prank,” Jack agreed. He nuzzled his nose into Alex’s hair, kissing his ear. “So you’ve done the meal plans?”

“Yep, all of them.”

Jack turned Alex around on his lap gently, and then kissed him passionately but softly. “Take this,” he said, handing him the bottle of lube, “go up to my room, get undressed, stay dressed, whatever makes you more comfortable, and when I’ve checked these over I’ll come up, yeah?”

Alex grinned, excitement burning in the pit of his stomach. “Okay,” he agreed, and ran upstairs eagerly.

~~~

He only had to wait for three or four minutes before he heard Jack bounding up the stairs. He had stripped down to his boxers, still a little shy about his body, and was sitting in the middle of the bed.

Jack’s eyes raked over his body before he grinned and kneeled on the bed in front of him. “Ready?”

“Definitely.”

Jack grinned and kissed, licked and sucked a line from his neck to the waistband of his boxers. He glanced up to check that this was still okay. When Alex nodded with a nervous smile, he pulled down on his boxers and pushed him back gently so he was lying on the bed.

Ten minutes later, Jack was squirting lube onto his fingers, staring down at his fully hard and gorgeous boyfriend. He hadn’t wanted to rush straight into it, so he had spent a bit of time relaxing him first – it was worth it, to see the blissed-out expression on Alex’s face. “Ready?” Jack asked again, just to be sure.

“Please,” Alex replied without even opening his eyes.

Jack smiled, and spread his boyfriend’s legs a little more.

In another ten minutes, Alex was screaming out in pleasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
ayyyyyyyyy i'm terrible at writing smut lmao so i just imply it and even then it's shit

anyway how are you guys? i've done 6 of my GCSEs and i only have 25 left! (i'm dying inside) and i've been writing this rather than revising as much as i should. yay.

anyway tho hope u enjoy this chapter it's one of the longest i've ever written ayy so yep have some fluff/smut/plot