Sequel: Taboo
Status: In Progress

Verboten

Chapter 25

“This will hurt,” Jack warned, in between open-mouthed kisses. He had Alex pinned underneath him, squirming from arousal and impatience.

“I know it will,” Alex gasped, bucking his hips upwards, desperate for some relief. “Oh my God, just do it.”

“This is a big deal,” Jack said slowly. He wanted Alex, Jesus Christ he wanted him, but he wasn’t going to ruin this for Alex, no way.

“I may have to tie you down and climb on top of you in a second,” Alex growled, raking his hands down Jack’s back. Jack felt a shiver of pleasure run through him at the thought and added it to his mental bucket list.

“Maybe later,” he said as casually as he could manage, and slid down Alex’s slender frame quickly. He mouthed at his boxers, relishing in how hard Alex was, and then fluidly pulled down the cotton briefs. Alex whimpered as the cool air hit his flushed erection and then groaned as Jack licked and sucked at his rim.

“I’m going to come if you don’t stop,” he gasped, and half-relieved, half-disappointed, he felt Jack stop and reach over him to retrieve the bottle of lube. There was a flick as the cap was opened, a squirting noise as Jack smoothed it over his fingers, and then a primal growl from Alex’s throat as one of Jack’s long, slender fingers pushed into him.

It would always be weird, the first finger, and it was never quite enough to offer him pleasure, but his pessimistic thoughts were soon lost when Jack carefully slid in another finger and scissored him open gently, sliding all the way in and then out again.

Alex let out a strangled sound when Jack grazed his prostrate and moved his fingers in a sort of “come here” motion, pushing his hair from his sweaty forehead. When the third finger was slid in, a guttural scream ripped itself from his throat without Alex even realising what noise he was making.

Jack was moaning too, palming himself and getting off on the delectable noises that Alex was making from his ministrations. “You ready?” he gasped, his cock swollen and heavy. He needed Alex right now, dammit.

Alex nodded frantically and whined when Jack withdrew his fingers, waiting impatiently for Jack’s cock to replace the emptiness. Jack spread the remaining lube over himself – and then some more, just to be safe – and ever so gently pushed just the tip into Alex’s tight hole.

“More,” Alex gasped, scratching at Jack’s back. He moaned with every inch that was pushed into him, having to adjust for the last few from the size of Jack, and closed his eyes in bliss when he bottomed
out.

Pleasure was burning through his entire body, setting every nerve on fire. Jack was grunting and panting and moaning and kissing his neck and gasping his name and fumbling to stroke Alex’s cock and Alex couldn’t do anything but cling to Jack and scream over and over again until he came and his hole tightened around Jack and then Jack came, his hot come filling up his tight, hot hole and Alex never wanted to stop.

“Love you,” Jack muttered, curling himself around Alex. He had insisted on pulling out, knowing the pain that Alex was going to be in and even more so if he stayed inside of the younger boy all night, and after some grumbling (and a blowjob) Alex had reluctantly agreed.

“You too,” Alex murmured, his voice hoarse and cracked from all of the screaming of Jack’s name he had done. “Cuddle me more.” He pulled Jack’s arms around him insistently, and was asleep within seconds. Jack soon followed, a smile on his face.