The Perfect Couple

Chapter 2

“Allie and Ryan sitting in a tree-“ Rachel was singing “Shut up Rachel I don’t like him and he don’t like me! I reply while getting on the elevator. We got our key ahead of time because this hotel belong with Hilton and our family is friends with that family. We pay half price and it’s a suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 master bathrooms. While we were un-packing our luggage’s the hotel room phone rings.

“Hello..hey Allie this is Ryan….o hey Ryan……I was wondering if you and Rachel would like to come and watch me practice?.....yea I would love to go hold on let me ask Rachel….Nope she can t come. Allie…. Yea the bus leaves like in 30 min so I will come up ok? Yea that’s fine! Bye, Bye!

“I need help, Ryan is coming in 30 minutes!” I yell running into her room! “Calm down we will find an outfit!” she tells me dragging to my bag. We finally picked an outfit a blue Abercrombie shirt, jeans by Levi and Roxy skate shoes. The make up is pink lip gloss and mascara! I have my phone and my room key with me and as I am walking out the door with Ryan. Rachel yells “Use protection!!!” We both blush. The elevator ride is kind of quiet. We meet up with Ryan’s friends Taylor, Casey, Tony and Mitch! They all seem like really cool people to hang out with and Taylor is really nice! Then Ryan takes me to meet his family that are in the van.