The Perfect Couple

Chapter 3

Right now I am watching Ryan skateboard and he is really good! “So Allie what do you like to do for fun?” Taylor ask me. “I like to surf, snowboard, skateboard, shop, talk, running, playing soccer and just hanging out” I say and now the bois are listening to me now.

“Who are your favorite surfer, snow boarder, soccer player and most of all favorite skateboarder?” Tony asks me now Ryan comes and listens to this convo now. The pressure is on. “My favorite surfer is Kelly Slater, snowboarder is Shaun White, soccer player is David Beckham and I don’t have a skateboarder.” I say embarrassed because Ryan is standing right there. “Really don’t have a favorite skater do you. I’m going to change your mind b the time you leaver here. That’s a promise!” Ryan states as he skates away.

“Ryan likes you!” Taylor, Casey and Tony blurt out. Taylor and I become fast friends and we talk the whole time with Casey and Tony butting in at times. “Well it looks like Ryan is done and we are going to eat at McDonalds.” Gretchen says. I’m panicking because I don’t eat at McDonalds because once my mom showed my brother and I how much fat is in their food. On the ride there I sit in the middle of Taylor and Ryan. Ryan put his arm around me like this is normal for him.

Taylor's POV!:

I think Ryan and Allie match. They are such a cute couple! Out of the corner of my eye I see Ryan and Allie holding hands as they are walking to McDonald’s. Casey and I are holding hands, Tony is hanging out with Shane and Kane. As soon as we enter we all see Allie let go of Ryan’s hand and run to this really cute boi. They hug and kiss on the check.

That boi is super happy to see her and you can tell. Ryan is just getting jealous by the second. “Everyone this is my best friend Justin. Justin this is everyone!” She says smiling big. I can hear Ryan sigh since Justin is just her friend. “Justin, I’m telling your dad that you are eating a Big Mac. HAHAHA!” she says while dancing in a circle. “Yea well I’ll just tell your mom that you’re going to eat a Big Mac. HAHAHAHA!” he says mocking her in a funny way. Everyone laughs even Ryan you can tell that he is kind of jealous still yet. "Whatever but you said that I am going to eat a Big Mac!?”

Allie ends up eating a salad with lemonade. Later on at the lobby Ryan and Allie hug and kiss on the check. He tells that she is going to call her tomorrow!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy! tell me if i should do this more often or i should go back to the way i used to post it!
~emi