Status: Active

Thin

Clothes Shopping

I sat on the couch and started texting one of my friends as my mom called put to me.

"What!?" I said, slightly annoyed. The yelling was shattering my concentration on the text I was going to send.

She walked put into the loving room and said, "It's time to go clothes shopping."

I groaned. I like clothes, just as any other thirteen year old, but my mom picked out the stupidest clothing which made clothes shopping the worst.

"Can I pick my own clothes out? And can we go to Abercrombie and Aeropostale? Or Hollister? What about American Eagle!"

"Fine. You're a teenager now. I guess I must accept that."

"Yay!" I said. This was awesome. Starting the new school year looking fashionable would be great.

The car ride seemed like forever. But pulling into the mall parking lot was like heaven. Before, we always shopped at Walmart or Target for clothes, but today we got to go to the mall!

As I got out of the car, I thought of all of the amazing clothes. I skipped happily in the mall and went to Abercrombie first.

The store was darkened, and there were some really small clothes. My mom waited in a corner as I explored. Some things were too small for me, which made me feel like I was going to throw up. When I got my size, I felt even worse.

Why am I so fat?

I bet tons of girls at my school fit into an extra small. But of course I'm that fatass. What is wrong with me?

While in the changing room, I began to cry a little, but I came out and bought some clothes and them went to the next store. My mom hadn't noticed I had been crying, which was good.

Store after store, I felt worse and worse. When I left the mall I felt like I was going to burst out crying, but I didn't. My mom thought I has a good time, but I was faking the smile on my face.

When I got home, I went up to my room and began to look at my fat body. I started to cry. I grabbed my phone and thought of something I had heard of before.

Anorexia.

I had seen it in the news about some celebrity, and I knew it was about starving yourself to lose weight.

I went on I Instagram, and searched "anorexia". There were so many results. Thin girls, tips for starving yourself, diet plans, counting calories.

I smiled at he thought of all of this. If I do this, I will be thin. I will go back to those stores and be in an extra small.

And that was the day I committed to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it? Please, if you read this, but feedback! I like to know that readers exist! Thanks for reading,

Treat02