Status: This is a trial story: If there isn't a lot of interest shown or feedback given, I won't continue to write it.

Almost Easy

Marina isn't insane. That's the long and the short of it. What she can do with her mind isn't some delusion she made up to get attention. Her ability is real, too real for her to bear. Too real for her to live with anymore.

When Marina is arrested at the age of twenty-five due to an event that happened when she was fifteen, the detectives didn't like her claims. They thought she was insane. The only solution they can come up with? Send her to a mental institution.

Follow Marina as she fights for the trust of everyone around her. All she needs is to hear that one person who truly believes her and it'll be all over. Or will it?

***I promise it's way better than it sounds! I suck at summaries.***

***DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own anyone in or associated with Avenged Sevenfold. This is a story of pure fiction made up for the fans. Anything that has happened or may happen in real life is coincidental. All original characters and the plot, however, are mine so you may not steal it or I'll steal your toes. Thank you.
  1. Prolouge
    "With my mind."
  2. Chapter 1
    That attracted the attention of all the wrong people.
  3. Chapter 2
    "Okay, go in, and don't get me shot."
  4. Chapter 3
    "Get under the desk. Shoot if we're losing."
  5. Chapter 4
    She killed him.
  6. Chapter 5
    Move.
  7. Chapter 6
    Wonderland garden.
  8. Chapter 7
    I'm not insane.
  9. Chapter 8
    The difference between junk and important.
  10. Chapter 9
    The Boss.
  11. Chapter 10
    Leather restraints.
  12. Chapter 11
    Dressing in drag
  13. Chapter 12
    Visitor
  14. Chapter 13
    Jimmy
  15. Chapter 14
    Brian's story
  16. Chapter 15
    Coffee
  17. Chapter 16
    Marina in Jimmy's Eyes