Kiss Me, Judas

Hate Culture

I opened my eyes, I saw the space I was in come into focus. I looked around and realized that it wasn't a dream. I was hoping this time when I woke up it would be gone. I'm scared of what is going on. I'm in a room, tied to a bed with my ankle repairing, I hope. I don't know who this guy is or why he's 'taking care of me'. I don't know how long it's been, but I haven't bathed, I've only went to the restroom. My hands tied up to the bed, I almost want to start crying, but I know it won't do anything. I heard footsteps coming from behind the door. I closed my eyes. The door opened and I heard the footsteps grow lighter. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw him staring out the window. I don't know what he was looking at since it was night out; well at least I suppose it is. It could be morning for all know. I was studying him. His slick black hair, and smooth skin seemed to glisten from the bit of light shinning through the window. I don't know what he is, or what he seems to be doing. His eyes flashed towards me and connected with my eyes. It shocked me, and I was scared from it. He walked closer to me.

"You seem to be awake." He was speaking to me. I didn't say a thing. I didn't let any sign of wonder show on my face. I didn't care, I just wanted this to end. "You don't have to talk." He walked to the side of the bed and sat down by me. I closed my eyes and waited. "You would feel better if you had a bath." I opened my eyes and locked them with him. He untied one of my wrist. His fingers untying me quickly. I don't think his skin ever touched mine. He went to the other side of the bed and untied my other wrist. I watched him lay my arms beside me. They were a little sore from the ropes. I lifted my arms and draped them around me. He walked in front of the bed and stared at me. "I'll run you a bath." He walked out of the room and I heard water start to run. I didn't care about a bath so much as to just getting away. I still couldn't walk. I listened for footsteps but didn't hear any. I slowly made my way out of the bed and trying my hardest to stand up. It hurt. It hurt really bad. I let go of the bed, and it sent a shock through my leg and I yelped out in pain. I didn't mean to, it caught me off guard and shocked me. I'm down on the floor holding my ankle. The floor is cold and it gives me chill bumps. I'm being swept up and I'm on the soft surface of the bed. He's holding my ankle looking at it. I still have my chill bumps, and his hands are cold. "The hot bath should help with the healing." He picked me up and placed me on the side of the tub. I stared at him, wondering what he was going to do. Was he going to try to do something to me, or come up with something to try to violate me.

"Why are you doing this?" That's all I could get out of my mouth. He looked at me and put his head down.

"You need it, and it'll help you relax." I looked over at the tub and saw the steam flowing through the air. I started to unbutton my pants. I undid the button and pulled the zipper down. I could feel his eyes on me, I wondered if he was just going to stay there. Before I knew it the door had opened and closed in what seemed like one swoosh. He wasn't there. I pulled my pants down and took my top off. I unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties. I carefully slid my way into the tub. The water stung my skin it was so hot. It didn't take long to adjust to how it felt so good against my skin. I lie back with my neck propped up on the back of the tub. I look and see the sun peeking over the sky. 'Sunrise?'. I stared out of the window and slowly watch it start lifting into the sky. There was only a bar of soap in the bathroom. I washed my hair, my face, and my body with it. It made my skin feel so dry. I pull the plug and drain the water out. It starts swirling and spinning down the drain with a suction noise. I place my towel in my hair and wrap it up. The cool air hits my skin and I've covered in chill bumps and. I unwrapped my towel and dried my body off with it. I wrapped the towel around me, I didn't have any clothes besides the ones I've had on. I rested myself against the wall and twisted the door knob. I didn't see him standing by the door. I slid my body across the wall to help me get to the room I had been tied up in. I make it into the room, and hurry myself to the bed while my ankle shoots sharp pains. There is a thick blanket and I crawl under it and cover myself. I saw the sun rising more and more. I heard the door twist and before I knew it he was by my side.

"You didn't need any help getting out?" I shook my head and stayed under the covers.

"Do you have anything I could wear?" His eyes jumped at my question and he was gone in the blink of an eye. He was back with a long shirt, and some boxers. He handed them to me.

"I'm very sorry, I wasn't thinking about such things." He was gone again. I pulled the shirt over my head, and pulled the boxers on. I crawled back under the covers and was trying to get warm. He came back in and looked at me. He walked towards me and sat in front of me. He looked me in the eyes and studied me. I looked down, I felt intimidated and couldn't do it. He raised his hand under my chin and brought my eyes up to his.

"You're in a lot of pain. I will get you something to help numb the pain." I just looked back down. He was gone in a sweep, and back in another. Pills and something to wash it down with. He watched me, and I watched him. He could keep his eyes locked with mine, but I couldn't dare do the same to him. He still sat in front of me. He looked at me and something was playing on his lips. I was starting to feel different, and it was making me feel a little strange.

"What did you give me?" I asked, I didn't feel startled, or scared even.

"I gave you something for pain. It's stronger and it may make you feel different. Are you okay?" He asked me looking very sternly into my eyes. I nodded my head.

"Yes," I looked up at him, and he cocked his head to the side. He knew I was looking different. "Would you care if I hugged you?" I asked him. I didn't know what was going on with me. I felt so different, and I felt like I needed someone. These pain pills were making me where I didn't care. I needed something, I needed a persons touch. I was in need of another life form. Why was all this running through my head right at this moment? The pain pills? My lack of anything? He looked taken aback by my request.

"I don't mind..." I heard a soft voice speak. I looked over at him and crawled to him with the covers draped over me. I wrapped my arms around his chest and buried myself into him. I didn't care who this was. if they were trying to hurt me or save me. The touch of another life felt like a million wishes come true. I held tighter. He wrapped his arms around me slowly, and he held me in an embrace like no other. He was gripping me as if I could fall apart at any moment. I don't know what happening, but it feels good.