Sequel: Galling Girls

Bothersome Boys

Hogging the Remote

Jack and I have been living together for a few weeks now and he's only got even more annoying. I glared at him from across the room as a football game blared on the television. "You know, I should get to chose what we watch every once in a while," I stated, matter-of-factly, crossing my arms over my chest.

Jack glanced over at me, amusment clear in his ocean blue eyes. "Why don't you come and get it?" That only caused my glare to deepen as I got up and marched over to take the remote from him. As I got closer, he quickly got up and dangled the remote above my head. Shaking it as he laughed at me.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I cried out. I didn't want to play any of his stupid games. "Can't you just be mature for one moment in your life?" I stalked towards him with my hand out as he backed away from me.

"Jump for it?" He raised an eyebrow at me, a grin plastered on his face.

So, I did exactly that; I knew he wouldn't actually expect me to do it after all. As I leaped out at him, he tried to move backwards so I wouldn't hit him. In doing so, it caused the back of his legs to meet with e couch and he went toppling over it. I managed to grab the remote in the process, causing me to cry out in triumph.

Jack glared at me from his upside down position. "I will get you back for this," he growled at me maliciously. I just laughed in his face as I changed the channel.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, short and sweet chapters is my plan pretty much. I've got this entire story planned out, really. I could probably finish it today if I wanted to, but I don't so I won't. Anyways, feedback is appreciated.