All I Ever Need

Austin Mahone One-Shot

"Don’t tell me you broke up with Austin." my roommate, Kris said. "Yup." "Why?" i chuckle, "Well, for starters, he’s busy writing songs for his up coming tour, and i’m in college." summer sighs. "True, but he’s gonna be devastated when he goes on tour in two weeks." "I know. But I need to study for my midterm. It’s on Monday… But thanks for caring about me." they smile. "i have to go so I can take car of grandma. I’ll see y’all later."

Just as Summer left, and Kris went to her parents, I feel my iPhone vibrate n my back pocket…. great. It’s Austin… I miss you and love you so so much. I’m lost without you. Please come back? xoxo ACM.

I lock my phone and put it back in my back pocket and find something to eat. The reason why I’m eating here is because i know if I go out, I’m gonna see him, and right now, I’m not in the mood to see him. I know what I did was wrong. Believe me. But right now I need to study for my midterm that’s on Monday.

After I finished eating, I took a shower, watched some TV and layed down on my bed.

I was like a drug to Austin…. we saw each other night and day, non-stop. Hell, we even snuck out of our bedrooms just TO be with each other. If you asked how much he loves me, he’ll tell you that when we first and looked in my eyes, he knew I was the one. After starring at the ceiling for god knows how long, i finally fall asleep.

~

I wake up to my alarm clock blasting Austin and I’s song…. Let Me Love You by Mario. I look at my phone and see a new message from no other than Austin…. I know why you broke up with me; it was because we rarely saw each other. Believe me, I know how you feel. I really really love you. Austin<3 I feel a tear slide down my cheek. Thats when I realized something…. I miss him.

I had an idea. I was making a video for him for his birthday, and i put the mahomies in it. His birthday was less than 48 hours away. I know he’s gonna love it because i got the foolish four to watch it…….. they love it. If they love it, then he’ll love it.

Out of the foolish four, i’m closest with Alex. Yes Alex Constancio. Austin’s best friend and also my bestfriend. I’ve known Alex a little longer then Austin, Alex actually introduced me to him a year ago, and since then we’ve been strong. We’ll until i broke it off with him yesterday. I feel bad for breaking up with him.

6:19 pm
I finished the video and decided to call Alex. and tell him to tell the others… just not Austin. “Hello?” i smile “AC!!” i can tell he’s smiling on the other side “ASHLEY!!” “What are you doing right now?” “Talking to Robert. Why?” “I need the both of you to come to my house so i can give you something to you so you can give it to Austin.” “It’s the video isn’t it?” i smile “You know me so well AC.” “I know. We’ll be there in a few minutes.” “alright. bye.” “bye.” While I wait for them to get here, I make some nachos and watch TV.

Just as the good part was coming on my show, I hear the doorbell ring. I open it and Alex immediately engulfs me in a hug, Robert following suit. “Alright, where’s the DVD?” I grab the DVD from my room and come downstairs to see AC and Robert eating my nachos. Oh no the hell they didn’t. I clear my throat. They look up from the couch and stand up. “What do you guys think you were doing?” “Eating your nachos?” I look at them. “No.” “What?” “Don’t touch my nachos or i’ll make sure neither one of you comes to my house again. Understood?” they nod their heads in sync. “The only person that is allowed to touch my nachos is Austin. Understood?” the once again nodded their heads in sync. “Great! Give this to Mama Mahone and tell her this is for Austin. Tell her to tell Austin to only open it tomorrow when he is in his room. Alright?” I say giving the DVD to AC. “Got it.”

Next Day - 5:59 pm
As I’m sitting on my couch watching a movie with Alex, i hear my phone ding, meaning that i had a notification from twitter. I open the tweet and see that @alexconstancio tagged me in a picture. “ALEX RUBEN CONSTANCIO!!” After hearing his full name been called, he ran around the house with me hot on his trail.

After a few minutes of chasing Alex, it started getting dark. AC left to go to home as I got ready to go to “his” house. Before i left, i get a text from Robert saying that he’s home and that now would be the best time to go.

I look at my watch as i walk out the door, heading to Austin’s. I get to his house and see his Red Range Rover sitting in his usual parking space facing the hotel, and park beside him.

Austin
I get inside from hanging out with Robert, and see mom sitting on the couch. I go over to her and kiss her cheek. she smiles. “You have something on the kitchen counter for you.” “Okay.” I grab the DVD from the counter, reading the words on the top and walking to my room. from s.o.s. <3 I pop the DVD in the player, and instantly see my mahomies on the screen. As I watch the video, i start to think about the DVD like who made it and how it got here. I throw the thoughts away and watch the video. Halfway through the video, Robert come in and gives me a VIP ALL ACCESS pass to my summer concert. I smile. I know who I’m giving this to. If she’ll let me give it to her. I walk out of my room telling my mom that i would be right back, hearing and “okay!” as i walked out the door.

I walk outside the hotel and immediately see a blue four-door Jeep Wrangler parked beside my Red Range Rover and smile, walking towards her. She sees me and smiles.

Ashley
I see him and smile, hopping out of my jeep and sit on the hood as Austin gets closer. “Hey birthday boy. Did you like you’re present?” “You made the video?” he asked. i nod my head. “Well, in that case, i loved it. Every bit of it.” he smiles. i nod my head again. “I only did it because i make a mistake…. a mistake that left a scar on my heart. Forgive me?” he replies by crashing his lips onto mine. “Does that answer your question?” I nod my head.

"I love you Austin. I always have, i always will." he smiles. "I love you too… I have something for you." he pulls out an VIP ALL ACCESS PASS and puts it around my neck. "Come with me on tour?" i nod my once more before he kisses me passionately. The kiss led us into making out on the hood of my jeep. Austin eventually pulled me into his room, grabbing my legs and pulling them around his torso, and shutting his door with his foot.

We kept making out on his bed with him on top of me, not going any further that that, knowing that his mom was in the living room.