Reset

Falling

Falling. I was falling and I felt free. The fall only took a few seconds. My body was cutting through the air like a knife through butter. Not just any butter, like the kind that sat out on the table in the middle of summer for twelve hours.

The few seconds I fell, I imagined everything, it felt like hours, like I had all the time in the world. I was able to imagine what my life would have been like if I were not on my unstoppable fall to the cool pavement below my father’s office building. And let me tell you, it looked like Hell.

I was finally free, free of the stress, of the disappointment and constant depression. I was going to be away from the world and I’d never have to worry again. It was so relieving. I felt so much joy.

When I hit the pavement, I didn’t even feel a thing. My body was so broken that I didn’t look human anymore. My left arm and leg bent in the opposite direction. My head nearly gawking at the sky as I was laying belly down. There was no walking away from this….

Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying something new. I haven't written anything for mibba in a while, or it seems a while...when did I finish Cleo? Three months ago. I stopped posting 1D fanfiction 3 months ago and posted a Roosterteeth one shot instead. (You should really get into them, they are great ♥)

I'm coming back bitches! And I'm bringing Harry and the rest of the boys with me.

Comments are encouraged, I really could use feed back.

xxBambi