Status: This so called God of yours.

Constructed

God

Seven billion, two hundred and thirty-five million, nine hundred and fifty-two thousand, seven hundred and two fatal incidents occurred in five hundred and sixty-four days. This is not a tragedy, this is war. It is thirty-four unexpected bystanders against every desecrating incident brought down upon the Earth. More than that, it’s an endangered species being tormented by the God they thought existed, by the God they worshiped. Little did they know that the God they prayed to was never really there, that it was simply the virus eating their stem cells and giving them a sense of stability. Those who weren't diagnosed with the virus didn't have a sense of God, didn't care for his help and didn't understand his meaning, but they were ripped apart and their soft plush skin was torn from their own bodies. The few thirty-four who had survived were as much physically unprepared as they were mentally. It was on day five hundred and ninety-three that twenty-one year old Amy witnessed a mass suicide off the top of the CN Tower. It was only when Luke dragged her backed into the TELUS building did she begin to cry.
“Hey, Amy. Amy,” Luke shook Amy and wiped her tears with the only remaining clean spot left on his plaid jacket. Twenty-one innocent bystanders laid at the bottom of the CN Tower as seven hundred rotting corpses thrived off their fresh flesh. He grabbed her face firmly when she stood with a vacant stare.
“Listen, we need to find Jason before it’s too late. Before we run out of time. Do you understand?” Nine dead innocent bystanders now started to gnaw on family, friends, and strangers.
“T-they jumped.” Amy shook.
“Amy, listen!” he yelled.
“Luke, they’re dead!” she yelled back.
“Look, I’m sorry, but we need to find Jason and get out of this God forsaken city.” Nine newly developed Skin Eaters heard the screams of thirteen year old Ashley. Seven hundred and nine Skin Eaters sprinted towards the scream.
“Luke, what if he’s dead, what if-" Ashley’s screams rolled through the city.
“Shit. What was that?” Luke peered out the TELUS building door keeping .40 S&W pistol close.
“It sounded like a little girl. Luke what if there’s someone else here, what if Jason is with them.”
“Go grab the bags, we need to go check the bodies first, then we’ll head that way along the GO Train line and look for that scream.” Amy ran and handed two bags to Luke and threw the other two on her back. The walk was eerie and unpleasant, nothing was worse than walking through a park, but when they made it to the mass they only found an older selection of people, no fifteen year old Jason. The bodies started to twitch. A terrible growling screech erupted behind Luke and Amy. Luke emptied a magazine which stirred up the remaining Skin Eaters that were slow to change. Twelve Skin Eaters jumped to their feet. Two innocent bystanders ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was getting twitchy from not writing so I told my friend Terry I'd write him a story. Well, here's chapter one.
Any errors that you see?? Let me know :) I'll fix them.
P.S There are currently 13 survivors. Including mentioned people. (Amy, Luke, Ashley, and ten more which could be anywhere in the world (Jason is still a mystery))