Over the Moon

TWO

Driving home, I stopped at In-N-Out to grab dinner for myself and my roommate. I quietly sang to to radio as I made my way home; keeping one hand on the wheel as the other grabbed fries out of the fast food bag. I found myself re-evaluating my chances on getting into this movie. It would be the film that got me noticed! Sure Supernatural was fine the four seasons I was in (somehow being the only female character to not be killed off), but I need to be out there. I want to be an actress full time, not a 'been there done that' kinda thing.
As I pulled into the driveway of my roommate and I's rented house, I grabbed my bag along with the food and jumped out of my jeep steadily. Walking to the door was exactly the same as it has been these past few weeks: I leave early for an interview, I show up home late with food, my roommate makes me repeat everything that had happened, he then figures out the chances of me actually getting the role.
My boots stomped on the concrete and the porch light lit up with Zac (yes, Effron) my lovely little shit of a roommate, waiting for me patiently.
"Soooo?" He bounces as he helps me by grabbing the food from my hand.
"...Soooo?" I raise my eyebrow and eat another fry from its practically empty package.
"How'd you think you did?" He unwraps his burger
"Y'know. Same as always."
"That's not helping me."
"Well why do you have to know every single detail?" I begin to get frustrated.
"Do you want help knowing if you'd get it?"
I closed my eyes in annoyance and inhaled deeply, the smell of grease fried food was sitting right in front of me, "you know what?" I looked at him who stared back in confusion, "how about we leave this one alone. This is the biggest role I've ever received a callback for and I'm still iffy about it."
He smiles and nods finishing off his burger with a few bites and whipping his hands on a nearby napkin. He gets up to throw all the trash away, "can I ask one thing?"
"Shoot," I turn in my chair to meet his eyes.
"What'd they think about the Kent thing?" He smirks.
I shook my head and smiled, "they actually laughed at it."
His eyes widen as he stretches his arms out, "that's good!" He hugs me.
"Uhh, yes. But please, lets not jinx this."
He releases me as soon as I finish talking and straightens his posture, "yes mam." He then salutes me and winks before vanishing to his room downstairs.

After feeding the three dogs in the house, I walk to the bathroom and turn the shower on. I then begin to strip myself of my clothing and get in. I stood there thinking for a while, what if this is it?
What if I had finally landed a role? After season 10, SPN was finished up and a bunch of us were out of jobs. I was offered a spot in the spin off series, but I thought that it wouldn't be the same without the boys.
I thank god for the fact that Zac has been in my place before, because until I get a new role, I don't have to pay rent; all I have to do is make him food and clean the house.
I've turned into his bitch.
God dammit, I need to get a fucking job.
I threw my head back and took in a breath before returning to reality and finishing my shower and getting ready for bed. All I could manage to think of was one thing...

...I need this role.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if you're not too into the whole "Riley was on Supernatural and is roommates with Zac Effron thing. Its just how I kinda plan the story.

Thanks for reading!! xx