Status: Wrote this story when I was 13, one of the first stories I ever wrote. I still have to type the other two parts, but I can put up the first part for you all. :)

The Anomaly

First Vision

I was lying on a beach, probably unconscious but I could hear the waves crash into the beach. I could hear a voice calling out to me.

“Hey! Are you alright?” the voice asked.

I woke up to see a boy, seventeen maybe, leaning over me. He had deep brown eyes, brown hair that is cut military and he looked really familiar to me.

“I think, I’m fine,” I answered. I tried to pick myself up.

“Here. Let me.” He extended his hand out to me. I grabbed it and was yanked up.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.” he said as a grin came across his face, “I haven’t seen you around here before. Where are you from?”

I pondered on this. “I’m from … I’m from… I don’t remember.” Flat out. Something happened but I couldn’t remember.

“Do you have a name?” He looked really worried and confused.

“My name is… Zoë. At least I can remember that.”

“I’m so rude not to introduce myself. I’m Calvin.” He introduced himself with an awkward bow(If you call nearly falling over, a bow). I giggled a little. Trying to hide a laugh.

“Where are we?” I finally asked.

“You’re in San Diego Beach,” Calvin answered as he pointed to a city a couple of miles away.

“Oh. Did not know that.” I said with a little sarcasm.

“You’re kinda weird. You’ve never been to San Diego?”

What a stupid question, I thought.

“I don’t remember. I only remember my name and being chased. I have something important to do. I just can’t remember,” I answered.

“Okay, okay. Well since you seem to have lost a part of your memory, how about you come with me tonight?”

“Do I look like I have a choice,” I asked. That time was a little bit to say yes.

“Okay. Well, we’ll have to …” Calvin cut off.

“Calvin! It’s time to go home!” A female voice called out.

“Coming Mom!” he yelled, “Come on Zoë. You can stay with us for the night.”

We half ran to the area we heard his mother’s voice. When we got there, the woman standing there (I guess was his mother) looked like an elegant lady around 30-years-old. I walked slower as Calvin sped up. Then I took a look at Calvin’s Mom’s face. I felt dizzy.

That’s when an image of a lady appeared in front of me. She was wearing a spaghetti-strapped tee and denim jeans. French braided light brown hair with deep sea-green eyes staring at me with worry. Then a shape materialized behind her. The shape was a dog and it took her away.

The vision disappeared and I collapsed as Calvin was talking to his mom. I heard a scream and I blacked out.