My Heart Spell

Prologue

Peter was your average bad boy, party going young man, that squandered his family wealth. After coming back to the lodge after a long night of partying he sees his grandmamma sitting in front of a fire, looking very old--the oldest that he has ever seen from the late sixties woman. She had always believed that one, must be prepared for anything and look their best in a seconds notice.

“Grandmamma, what’s wrong?” Peter asks, walking into the den.

Peter grandmamma loved sitting in the den after hours to read, it set the mood for a romance book perfectly she thought. That’s also, how she loved to think of her marriage and love to Peter grandfather who died years before Peter was born. “Do you ever get tired, of living this wild life?” she asks him, never really taking her eyes off the low fire as it danced on the burnt wood.

“Why would I get tired of it grandmamma? This is the best sort of life and I don’t think I will ever get tired of it,” he tells her with a big smile on his face.

Mrs. Brooks looks up at her grandson, who looked so much like her husband. His soft dirty blond hair curled just around his face to frame it with high cheek bones, dark blue eyes and straight white teeth. The only time, did he look like he got in trouble and really felt bad about it would he look like the little boy that he had once been. But he was no child now, he was already twenty and still acting like a young man that felt like he had no responsibility, but he did some day he would take over the family business. “Peter, don’t you want to find a nice girl and calm your life down?” she asks willing him to change, so she wouldn’t do what she had planned earlier.

Peter scrunches up his nose and swats his hand in the air, as if to make the question go away. “There is no such girl out there for me, there is no such thing as true love.” he looks at his grandmamma and feels ashamed for his words. “I mean, what you hand grandfather had was a romance true love. But in this day and age, there is no such thing and there is no girl out there for me that would calm my wildness,” he walks into the room more and kisses his grandmamma on the forehead. “Goodnight grandmamma,” standing up he sneezes all of the sudden and notices a small bag in his grandmamma bag. “What is that?” he steps back, feeling dizzy.

“I’m sorry Peter, you left me no choice,” Mrs. Brooks starts to cry silently as she watches the miss for chant that she placed on her grandson. Peter falls down on to the ground gripping his chest, as it fills what he thought fire would feel like if it was on his body. “Some day, I really hope that you understand what I have just done.”

As Peter looks at his grandmamma time, a tear slides down the side of his face and then his world goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's the start of my new story. Hope you all like the start of it, subscribe, recommend and comment, if you will please :)