My Heart Spell

Nightmares

I didn't want to go to sleep, but I didn't know what else to do, they had a search party out looking for grandpa, but I didn't want to go to sleep yet. I wanted to go look for him, but they said it wouldn't be a good idea, because I just got better. My health matters very little to me right now, because all I want is grandpa to be safe and to give me one of his hugs.

Peter sits on the bed and start to rub my back. "You need to get some sleep." he says softly in the dark.

"I know, but I can't."

He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me, pulling me against his chest. "I know, but try. Do you want me to tell you a story?" he whispers.

"You know a story? Wow."

He chuckles and kisses my head. "Yeah I know a story or two. Now do you want to hear it?" I give him a shrug, which is a go a head and tell me the story. "Many years ago, there was a boy that was a brat and loved that everything came to him so easily. He loved getting all his heart wanted and never tanked anyone for the gift of getting all he wanted. A curse was placed on him and he couldn't become completely human again, until a girl came a long and changed everything. If the girl kissed the boy a true love kiss, then the boy would become human again and they would haply ever after. Course though, I'm sure the girl would make sure to keep the boy in line no matter what, even if it drove him nuts." he chuckles out.

</>

Slipping into sleep, I don't really fall asleep because of Peter story, but more of him rubbing my back. In my sleep, I find no peace or knowing that grandpa is safe and warm. In stead, I dream of the plain crashing and grandpa stumbling out. He looks like he is lost, confused and not sure where to go. There is other people to, but I can't focus on any of them, the only person I can focus on is grandpa.

He pulls out his phone and checks for a signal, but there is none. There is no landmarks or buildings where the plain crashes. There is a big mountain, with a sign that I can't see past the snow. It might have a D or maybe it's an O or something. Grandpa stumbles on to find shelter, but there is something following him, but I don't know what it is. It breaths a big puff of smoke out through it's nose and starts to stalk grandpa. I'm not sure what the creature is, but I know deep down, that its a beast out for flesh and blood.

</>

Waking up from my dream, with a jolt, I paint looking around to make sure I'm in my room. Peter arm is around my waist, as his head is on the pillow sound asleep. -Did I just have a dream? Or did I some how find where grandpa is? Even if that is true, I don't really know where he is at. All I seen was a sign with a letter I really don't know what it was and it was almost covered.- shaking Peter, he groans, but keeps his eyes closed. -With that beast I seen, I have to find grandpa, before it can kill him.-

Shaking him again, he groans, but this time he pulls me down next to him. "What? I was having a good dream."

"I just had a dream about my grandpa. Do you know how many mountains have signs of what the mountain is called?"

He is quite for a mint or so, almost making me think that he feel back asleep. "Seven a think."

"That's to many. How many start with a D or an O?"

"One starts with a D and one starts with an O."

Getting out of bed, I start to put on my snow gear on. "I'm going to go look at him."

Peter groans and looks at the alarm clock. "It's not even three in the morning yet, it's bellow freezing out there. Now come back to bed, we will look for him later in the morning."

Tripling on lairs, I feel over warm, but got to do, what got to do. "I'm going to go look for him and that is all I have to say on that matter."

He groans as I go to the door. "I'll come to, just give me a mint to get dressed." he then gets out of bed.

-Hold on grandpa, we are on are way.-
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Subscribe?
Recommend?