My Heart Spell

Where is my Princess?

Waking up, I feel better then every. There is no need to turn into a mouth and there is no need of needing to fly. God it felt great!

Rolling on to my side, I was expecting to find Kelsey next to me and smiling. I expected her to run her fingers through my hair and give me a kiss and tell me that all of this was real. So where was she?

Getting out of bed, I find clean clothes on the table in the room we had shared. Soon as I get dressed, I find none of her belongings, as if she was not real and those years I spent as a mouth, where just a nightmare. But I know that's not true, because what I felt for her was true. I loved her, so where was she?

Leaving the room, I walk down the hallway and see reporters and TV crews in the main room talking loudly over one another, asking questions about me. -What is going on?- going into a side room, I go into the kitchen area, disappointed again not finding Kelsey. Turning around, I go and face the reporters. They all turn and ask me rapped questions and flash cameras in my face. I had once loved this attention, but now its annoying.

Pushing past them, I go into the living room and find my grandmother reading by herself, like all those years ago. Closing the sliding doors, I lock them to keep those people away from us, for at least a little bit. "Grandmother, do you know where Kelsey is at? She wasn't there when I woke up."

She looks up at me and for the first time, I notice she has been crying. Kneeling down in front of her, I put my hand over her smooth wrinkly hand. "What's wrong?" I whisper.

"She left Peter. They both left." she sniffles out.

"What?" what I am hearing I can not believe, she couldn't up and leave me. Why would she?

She shakes her head. "They left yesterday when you were still sleeping."

"How long have I been out? Where did they go? Why didn't she wake me and tell me she was leaving?" for the first time in my life, my heart is pounding and braking at the same time, at the thought that Kelsey left me without a word. Was this how those girls I slept with and left in the middle of the night felt like?

She clears her throat, as if to fight back the tears, but I can still see them in her eyes. "About four days, it took some time for your body to warm up again. They went back home." tears start streaming down her face, as she hugs me. "Oh Peter, the reason she didn't wake you up, was because of her grandfather. She didn't want him to be here anymore and he needed help, so they left." she pulls back, clears her face of the tears that had fallen down her face and on to my shirt.

Crocking on my own tears, I kiss her on the forehead feeling her pain. "Do you have their address?" she pulls out a peace of paper from her book and hands it to me. "Did they give you this?" she shakes her head yes. "Where you going to wait till I asked?"

She gives me a smile, that says I still have a lot to learn. "Peter, I love you and I know you have learned a lot as a mouth for all those years. But you still have a lot to learn, because you are still and ideate in some ways."

Hit to the pride. "Thanks grandma, love you to."

Standing up, she blinks at me a few times. "Where are you going?"

Looking over my shoulder, I smile at her. "To go get my Princess and have her read to me again." opening the door, the reporters almost fall over. They quickly right them selves and before I even hear the first question, I look right into the cameras and talk clearly to everyone. "I am sure that everyone has been wondering where I have been, and to where I have been I can not tell. All I can say is that I have learned a lot. Now if you will all excuse me, I have to go get the girl that has taken my heart with her, cause I can't live without it or her."

Going back to my room, they follow me and ask questions, like who is the girl and where have I been and am I done partying. I say nothing to their questions as I slam and lock the door on them. Putting on my snow gear, I slip out the window like I use to, get in the waiting limo waiting, most likely due to grandma command and then we are off to the airport. -You aren't getting away from me so easily Kelsey, cause you are my one and only.-
♠ ♠ ♠
What you think everyone? Is their a good story? Okay story or just something to read? I want to know!!!