My Heart Spell

Five Years Missing

After cleaning the room top to bottom, it looks really nice. The bed sheets and blankets are washed, thanks to having my own washer and drier in my room and I even have my own small kitchen, which is nice in its own little way. Pulling out my clothes, I put them in the drawers neatly and then I pull out the few pictures of my parents and grandpa, then I pull out the picture I really should had left at home.

“Dirt bag,” I grumble at the picture of my ex-boyfriend and me. The big bug from before, comes zooming down from some where knocking the picture out of my hand and scares me so bad, that I fall down on my butt at the same time that the picture shatters. “Damn it,” moving around so I’m on my knees I pull the picture free from the broken glass and put it on the dresser and start picking up glass. “Man I really liked this picture frame to,” I grumble to myself.

The bug comes out of no where again, but this time lands on a big peace of glass looking up at me.

“Your luck, I don’t bug spray your butt right now,” I tell it as I pull the small trashcan over to me and dump some of the glass into it, then I get up to grab the broom and dustpan to sweep up the rest of the glass and throw it in the trash can. Picking up the picture frame, I put it on the dresser as the moth lands on my dresser next to the picture. “Go away,” I tell it as I try to swat it away, but as I do it latches on to my hand and holds on tight. “I said let go!” as I am about to use some real force into throwing it, my door opens and in walks Jason.

“Sorry, I did knock,” he tells me as he carries in some candy. “These are for you,” he tells me as he puts them on my table. “They are a welcome, to the lodge of missing wonders snacks.”

“Thank you, uh what’s up with the ‘missing wonders' part?”

Jason pulls out a peace of paper from his back pocket. Walking over to him, he shows me the peace of paper. “This is the fifth year that, this guy Peter Corn went missing.”

He hands me the peace of paper. “Wow, any idea what happened?” I ask looking at the picture of the nice looking guy, but I have a feeling if he was anything like his family that we wouldn’t be friends.

Jason shrugs his shoulders. “No idea, he was a play boy and most likely was drunk and froze to death. Though is family still believes that he is alive, so what do I know? They always print out new copies of the same picture, you can keep that one just in case, though I am sure that nothing will turn up.” he goes back to the door. “See you at dinner, I’ll save you a spot,” he tells me then he leaves the room.

“He is cute,” I say softly and as if on cue the moth comes down from the rafters above and lands on the peace of paper over the face. “But you, my annoying friend, are not.” putting down the peace of paper, I go over to the night side table where my phone is charging and I already have ten text massages and wouldn’t you guess, from my ex-boyfriend. “I really need to change my number,” I grumble to myself as I put my phone back down on the night stand and lay down on the bed, stretching out. “Nap time,” I say aloud and again the moth comes and rest on the night stand facing me. “Your still not cute,” I tell the bug, as I roll on to my side so my back faces the bug.

</>

Waking up, it’s already dark out and when I check my phone, it’s really late. “Ugh, man I missed dinner,” sitting up I freeze in place, seeing a shadow on the far wall of a man. “Who there?” no sooner do the words come out my mouth does the shadow go away. Clicking on the small lamp on the night stand, I walk carefully over to the side window past the dresser and look outside. No one is outside, there is just snow falling lazily outside. “I must be seeing things.” as I take a step back, my back hits against a hard chest. Jumping away from the chest, making my back slam against the window a scream goes threw my throat.

When I stop screaming, there is no one there but the moth as it sits on the dresser, it moves its wings up and down slowly as if to tell me to hush, but who am I kidding, moths don’t talk. Rubbing my head, I go over to the small kitchen area and open the fridge finding it fully stocked. Pulling out a frozen pizza, I get the oven to heat up and soon as it beeps, I put the frozen pizza in the oven and set the timer.

“Okay that should give me enough time to take a quick shower,” looking over at the moth, as it sits on the dresser staring at me, it flutters its wings again, as if its going to follow me. “Sit,” it stops fluttering it’s wings. “Stay,” grabbing a towel above the washer and dryer, I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower.

Once my shower is over and done with, I dry off and put the towel around my body I go back out into the larger room, I have a few mints before the pizza is done cooking. Going over to the table, I pick up the missing paper of Peter Corn. “I wonder what happened to you and if you are still alive, what you look like.” the moth comes out of no where at high speed ripping the face of the guy into peaces. “Hey stop it!” I yell out swatting the moth away, but its no use the image is gone and so I throw it away, just as the beeper for the pizza goes off.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think everyone? Comments please :D