My Heart Spell

She Bitchy

Ten in the morning almost came to fast for my taste, getting dressed I’m about to get my boats on till I fall back words on to the floor with my foot in the air, just as my door opens. James walks in and his face gets in flamed with redness. “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean-” he quickly turns his back away from me.

“I’m dressed, I just cant get this boot on. Can you help me?”

He shakes his head. “Yeah, sure,” he closes the door and comes over to me, presses the boot till it’s on, then helps me up. “So-missed you at dinner,” he comments as he grabs the other boot.

“Yeah, I feel asleep longer then I thought I would have.” standing up, I grab James shoulder and press my foot into the boot, till my foot slides into place. “Man these things hurt,” sitting back down on the bed I tie the boots.

“Are they the right size?” he asks grabbing my gloves for me.

“Yeah,” tying up the boats I stand up, feeling a little taller. “Supposable, its going to take some time to get use to them. Until then my feet are supposed to blister,”

“Don’t work your self to hard,” he tells me as we walk out of the room with the moth following us.

“I can’t promise I wont work hard, because I got to get in to collage by the time I go back home at the end of summer.”

“You already out of school?” he asks as he hands the gloves to me.

“Yeah, gradated in the top five of my class,” I inform him as I slip the gloves on and grab ski’s since I’m supposed to be teaching skiing first till lunch and then after lunch, I’m supposed to teach snowboarding.

“That’s cool, I got one more year to go.”

“That’s cool,” there is already a lot of people out in the snow waiting on me. “I got to go, I’ll see you at lunch.”

“Sounds good,” he pulls my cap down over my ears. “You need to keep your ears warm or they will fall off.”

“Thought that was a rumor,”

“Nope, its true,” he then walks away.

Rolling my eyes, the moth lands above the door looking down at me as if its going to go outside with me. “I don’t think, you would live if you went outside,” I tell it then I go outside. There is about ten in the group. “Morning everyone, sorry that I’m a few mints late my boots thought it would be fun to fight with me.” grabbing the skies that were set aside for me, I put them on and then grab the sticks, then I move over to everyone. “Okay, lets get the basics down first and then we will go down a small bunny hill,” I inform them.

</>

By the time my first job of the day is over, I already want to fall into bed and die, my feet hurt so much. Once inside, I strip my winter clothes off and go to my room or at least I try to until the rich girl from yesterday that I got in trouble for being behind the desk sees me with her ski stuff. “I’m ready for my lesson,” she tells me.

“Sorry, but the lessons for the morning group are over. After noon ski classes, start after lunch,” I tell her.

She laughs at me, a sickening laugh. “You miss understand me,” she pulls out a peace of paper and hands it to me. “I am Emily Corn, you will teach me how to ski or at least as much as you know,” she flips her hair. “But I know a lot already,” she in forms me.

“Then I would say, that you don’t need lessons if you know so much,” handing back the peace of paper, I walk around her and head for my room. As I go into my room and close the door, the moth almost gets smashed between the door and the frame, which I wouldn’t really be sad about. “So close,” I whisper as it lands down on my night stand and flutters its swings loudly as if to yell at me or something. Throwing my coat down onto the bed, I sit beside it and take off my shoes as my feet scream in pain and joy, for them being off. “I hate those shoes,” I grumble to myself as I lay on my back and stretch out for at least a few mints.

The mouth flies over to me and lands next to me and flutters its wings at me, as if to say something or ask something, to me.

“I hope you know, that I don’t understand you,” I tell it as I sit up and then get up, to go to my next job for the day.

</>

We shift back and forth between Jason and I cook, then serving. The flow is nice and steady, then all hell brakes loose on one of the dishes I made and wouldn’t know it Emily Corn is have a fit about something. “This is the worst food, I have ever tasted!” she screams out.

Walking out into the dining area, Jason follows me. “Is there something wrong?” I ask her.

“This crap, taste like someone spat in it!” she screeches out, then stands up and glares at me. “Did you, spit in my food?!” she screams out and then throws the plate at me, not giving me much warning.

The plate hits me in the face and then brakes on the floor. “Kelsey are you okay?” Jason asks, as he gets me to step away from the broken plate.

“Her?! She the one that gave me, this garbage of food!” she cries out.

The older woman that was with them, yesterday morning walks into the room with a cane in hand. “Emily that is enough!” she orders out.

“She-”

“I have no problem of disinheriting you, now say you are sorry to this girl and be on your way to some where else.” the older woman tells her, with a stern look on her face.

Emily looks at me, her nose scrunched up as she gives me an evil dirty look. “I’m sorry,” then she walks out of the room, threw a different door way that doesn’t have the older woman.

The older woman walks over to me and gives me a table cloth to clean my face. Once my face is, sort of clean she looks me over. “I’m sorry about my granddaughter, her mood was never that bad when her brother was around. But with him now missing, she has gotten out of hand. If she gives you anymore trouble, please inform me, my son and his wife aren’t very good at handling her anymore with their son missing,” the older woman then leaves the room.

There is a quite hush that fills the room, Jason puts his hand on my shoulder. “Go back to your room and clean up, I can handle the cooking on my own and call for some help so can have serves,” shaking my head I leave the dinning room and go to my room.

</>

Taking a shower, I put on clean clothes and throw my other cloths in the washer. Once the washer is going, I make up some hot chocolate and lean looking outside as people go back and forth on the snow. Tomorrow was my day off, since they do a every other day shift for ski and snow bored in structures, so my only worry about tomorrow is cooking and serving food.

My phone goes off, just as soon as my hot chocolate does. Running to get the cup out of the microwave, my fingers burn for a few mints as I rush to my phone. “Hello?”

“Kelsey, its so good to hear your voice!” a happy old man chippers on the other line.

“Hi grandpa,”

“How was your first day?” he asks me.

“Was goodish,”

“Good to hear it, I just wanted to let you know that I will be coming for a short few day visit starting tomorrow.”

“Really?” I try really hard not to jump in joy, which is really hard to do.

“Yes, I’ll be there late morning.”

“Okay, I’ll see you then.”

“Sounds good, love you bye,”

“Love you, bye,” then I hang up the phone. “Yay grandpa coming,” the moth comes flying low and lands on my shoulder. “Not even you, can kill my happy mood,” I tell it as I almost dance all the way to the warm cup. It takes flight as soon as the cup is in hand and lands some where else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommend? Subscribe? Comments?