My Heart Spell

Shadow

The next day, I couldn't be in my room, not with what happened last night. I've been trying to tell myself, that last night didn't happen. There was no hot guy in my room, giving me the creeps. By the time I had waken up, there was no dishes or anything on the table, only for another reason to believe that it was a dream and nothing more.

Grandpa walks over to me, as I go through the ingredients for tonight dinner. "What are you doing out of bed?" he asks, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Really didn't want to lay around in bed,"

"Kelsey, please don't worry about work. Just please go rest, and don't worry this old man heart,"

I can't help but smile at him. "Grandpa, your not an old man,"

He rolls his eyes. "So says you, now go rest," he whispers me. "That ideate of an ex-boyfriend been trying to find you. I hear he will only be here for a couple more days, so even if you start feeling better, just fake it. I don't want that ideate near you," he whispers to me, then he stands up right. "Now go rest up, please."

Rolling my eyes, I give him a hug. "Okay, for you grandpa I'll rest." leaving the kitchen, I literally walk into Zane. -Damn it.-

Zane grabs my shoulders, getting me to balance. "Kelsey, I've missed you," he tells me as he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Excuse me, but I would like it, if you took your hands off my girlfriend," a strange voice says.

Pulling apart, I see that it's 'him', with a stern look on his face. "Your girlfriend?" Zane looks between us, thin his eyes land on me. "You've been cheating on me?" he asks startled, then he pushes me away from him, only for the guy that I dreamed in my room, moves fast and catches me in his arms. "You can have the skank," then he walks away with discussed.

"You okay?" the guy asks me.

Getting out of his grip, I look him over. "How is it possible?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea, the second day that you were I started to fell different, and no I can become human. Though sadly, only for a little bit,"

"How are you alive? Everyone thinks your dead," I tell him.

He taps me on the nose, giving me a smile. "That my darling Kelsey is simple, I stay out of bug spray,"

Shaking my head, I glare at him. "That's not what I meant you ideate. I meant how are you alive, since you have been gone for five years, everyone thinks your dead,"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I guess my grandmother spell didn't go as planned, I think she did it to teach me a lesson, but it back fired, because she wasn't able to change me back." he then gives me a smile. "You should feel happy, your the one braking the spell placed on me,"

"Stalker bug," I say through my teeth.

He shrugs his shoulders, as if he could careless. "Stalker bug with taste, always have had taste, always will," he gives me a grin, as if I'm something delicious, that he wants to eat, making me take step away from him. "Come on Kelsey, at least tell me that your happy that I'm alive after all of these years."

I was happy, but I wasn't going to tell him, he was being a smug ass right now. I liked him better when he made dinner last night. "I'm happy, now go live your life," walking away from him, I ball up my fist, I really don't know why I'm mad. I should be happy that he is alive and not dead, but he was just rubbing me wrong and I had dealt that long enough with Zane, I just wanted a guy that wasn't an ass. Going into my room, I close the door and lock it, not seeing if there was a bug following me. Looking up, he is there again. "What do you want?!" I yell out at him.

He picks up one of my pictures, it feels like just yesterday when the mouth him broke the picture frame with Zane in it. "To get to know you," he looks up at me. "Well I should say, I want to get to know you more, I've figured a lot out about you," he puts the picture frame down. "I know you make coffee every morning, I know that you wear bunny slippers on cold mornings, I know that," he walks over to me and places his hands on my hips. If I wasn't so frozen in shock right now, I would make him let go of me. "I love lessoning to you read,"

He lowers his face to mine, as if he is going to kiss me. I put my hand on his mouth and glare at him. "Back up, creepy stalked, cursed wealthy spoiled brat."

"Brat?" he mumbles through my hand, then he takes my hand away from his mouth.

"Yeah, brat, you know in as child."

He steps back and moves his arms and down to his white shirt and light blue jeans, that show off his body very well. "Do I look like a child,"

Rolling my eyes, I cross my arms. "The definition is 'child' you ideate,"

Walking around him, I kick off my shoes. "What are you doing?" he asks following me around the room.

"My grandpa said I could play sick and so that is what I'm going to do,"

He steps around me, facing me. "Do you want to go on a date?" his body starts shaking and then he becomes the mouth I have gotten use to.

"Yeah, don't think that date will happen sorry," grabbing a book, I go back to my bed and lay down, opening the book and start reading, until he lands on my book. "Really?" he flaps his fingers slowly as if telling me yes. "I'm not reading to you, stalker bug," he flaps his wings fast as if throwing a tantrum. "Oh really?" sitting up I put the book down, so he walks on the pages and looks up at me. "No," he stomps his little bug legs. Running my hand over my face, I get off the bed and go to the coffee maker, course he follows me. "Lesson, I really don't want a shadow right now," he sits on the coffee bot. "Stalker, shadow bug," I swear I could see him roll his eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me," rubbing my head, it starts to throb. "Ugh, my head is killing me," he starts to move, soon as I turn off the coffee maker, then I go to lay down.