Status: complete.

A Tale for You

Saturday in June 2/2 (Girl)

You're so transparent sometimes.

It's a trait that I like about you because I love to know what's going on in a person's mind or how they're feeling.

Do you remember the day we went to the amusement park together?

It was on a Saturday, in June. The weather was hot, but there was a nice breeze every now and then. It was just the two of us because all our other friends somehow got a hold of OneRepublic tickets. We would've gone in a heartbeat if they had only had tickets for us. Just our luck, huh? But we had fun. Actually, I think it was the most fun we'd ever had together. There was something really special about that day.

I remember us entering the tallest restaurant there, ordering our food, and choosing to take a seat right next to the window where we could gaze upon the amusement park and see people from below. We stayed a while longer just to view the sun setting.

I was looking out the window, thinking you were doing the same, and when I glanced over at you, I saw something in your eyes. It was something that I couldn't describe.

When you realized I was looking at you, you smiled and diverted your eyes towards the window instantaneously.

I laid in bed that night, envisioning the way you were looking at me over and over again. My stomach had butterflies! It's something so silly, I know.

But you gave them to me.

What I saw in the way you viewed me in that moment was something delicate and alluring; something unforgettable and special to me; something I hope every girl experiences once in their lifetime.

You were in love with me.

And I was in love with you, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you've enjoyed this super ultra short story. If not, that's okay too. CC welcome. Thank you for reading!