Status: Not finished, still in progress

Snowbell Ring

Memory

The snow hitting the ground leaving a frosty white blanket, covering every nook and cranny with its beautiful crystal white glow. A soft crisp wind comes through the open window in the room as the female wakes, stretches slightly and gets up. She comes up to the window her warm breath against the cold glass, closing it as she looks out. She was surprised at how much it's been snowing, it hasn't snowed this bad sense her parents left 8 years ago leaving her to take care of her little sister Katalina. Tears slightly fill her eyes as she remembers the night that there father and brother died and their mother disappeared, she sighed softly as she hears her sister walking up the stairs. Wiping her eyes quickly as she puts a smile on her face.

"My little kitty Kat, how are you this morning?" She asks as her sister reaches the door to her room. Kat smiles and opens the door, walking over to her wrapping her arms around her sister "I'm great, Neh-Neh, how are you?" Naomi hugs her sister back giving her a soft kiss on the forehead as she smiles, "I'm fine sweetie. Why don't I go make us some breakfast and hot coco, and how long have you been up?" she looks her sister up and down seeing she is already fully dressed and bathed. Kat chuckled and smiled "Sure sissy and I've been up for a while, don't worry I didn't leave the house."

Kat saw the relief on her sisters face as she turned to leave. Naomi quickly got dressed and meets her sister at the stairs, walking down together and into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will be adding more so please don't worry but please tell me what you think