Status: Updates Once a Week! Comments, Please? <3

Flight K-35542

One Step at a Time

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the waves in Vic's arms. I could not stop thinking about the kiss. It was not just your normal dare kiss, it was passionate and hot. There was something behind it, well there was for me. I still could not believe that I've been kissed by the marvelous and handsome Vic Fuentes. I realized Vic was still sleeping, so I tried not to move. I did not want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. So I just closed my eyes, and got my body closer to his perfect one.

I woke up for the second time that morning when I felt someone playing with my hair gently. I simply enjoyed the feeling. I opened my eyes and realized was face to face with the beautiful Vic who was looking at me deeply. I could totally get lost in his beautiful big brown eyes.

''Good morning Sleeping Beauty.'' He whispered, kissing my cheek.

''Good morning to you Vic! Did you sleep well?'' I asked.

''The best night I had in months, thanks to you.'' Vic replied, giving my lips a little peck, making me blush.

''I couldn't agree more.'' I added smiling.

''You're so cute when you smile Kels, well you're cute all the time to be honnest.'' Vic said.

''And you're gorgeous all the time.'' I said.

Not much else was said or needed to be said. We just kept cuddling and looking at each other silently, smiling and thinking. It felt great to have this sort of affection and comfort. Because it's the only one I can get since I'm away from all the people I love, from my everyday life. Even though I missed everyone of them like crazy, I still felt okay and safe because of Vic. Sure, he has been a total jerk when we first met, but he changed into someone I get to like a little more every day.

I don't know if he feels the same about me. There is certainly a reason behind why we so wanted to kiss me. Did he like me? Or was he only searching some source of comfort or affection? Those were questions that needed to be answered.

I thought about all the reasons why he could not like me. I mean, I'm nothing compared to him. He is so beautiful and everything while I am just me. He is a wow while I'm a ewww. I was brought back to reality by the loud sounds of my stomach.

''Looks like Sleeping Beauty is hungry!'' Vic mentionned. ''I'll cook some chicken while you go collect some fruits okay?''

''There is something I need to ask you first...'' I said.

''What is it?'' He wondered.

''Why did you kiss me? And most of all, what did you think about it?'' I asked.

''Oh eum... you'll think I'm crazy...'' He replied. Why would I think that?

''I won't I promise, I just need to know, please.'' I begged.

''Okay well...I guess I like you?'' He said, more like asking. ''I know we barely know each other and that we just met like a week ago or so... but there is something about you that makes me want to be as close to you as possible. I kissed you because I wanted it... plus you're attractive and everything...It's crazy I know... I'm sorry... I should not have said -. ''

I cut him by kissing him! I was happy that he kissed back, his lips feel so good on mine.

''It's not crazy...I guess I feel the same way.'' I said as I broke the kiss.

''You do?'' Vic wondered happily. ''I mean, eum, you like like me?''

''Yes Vic, I do like you, even though you were a total jerk to me when we first met on the plane.'' I replied. ''But I got to know you a little more those past few days and just like you said, there is something about you that makes me want to be as close to you as possible.''

''I'm still so sorry about that Kels, I really am.'' Vic apologized.

''It's okay Vic, I forgave you a while ago.'' I replied.

''But I never gave you the reason behind my horrible attitude and I want you to hear it ok?'' He said.

''If you want to Vic, you don't have to say anything you don't want to. I'm okay...we're okay.'' I replied, holding his hand in mine and lacing our fingers together.

''I need to let it all out... Eum, well you just reminded me of an old friend. Like he and I were best friends until he found a girlfriend and stopped talking to me because to his girlfriend eyes, I was not popular enough or some shit like that...so yeah, you just reminded me of him because of your looks and attitude and it brought back some bad memories...I'm sorry'' Vic explained. Who could just abandonned some awesome guy like Vic?

''Once again, I forgive you Vic! And I understand, but I would never let you down. And about that guy who used to be your friend, he doesn't know what he is missing.'' I replied.

''Thank you for understanding.'' Vic said as he took me in a short hug. ''If we want to build something strong and start something, we need to be 100% honnest with each other, so yeah.'' Wait, did I hear that right?

''You want to start something with me?'' I wondered. ''Like, being more than friends?''

''I guess I do, yeah!'' Vic replied. '' I mean, I don't want to go too fast because it could ruin everything and I don't want that. I want to get to know you a lot better...but one thing is certain: I know that the more time we spend together, the more I like you...and that it could turn into something more, something stronger. Well, I wish it will, I would understand if you did not want the same thing.'' Wow, just wow!

''I would like to start something with you as well. Like yeah, we need to get to know each other more and stuff, because that is how we will build something strong. I know something can come out of this since I already like you, Vic Fuentes.'' I said. ''Let's go one step at a time and see where it will lead us to me.''

Vic smiled and kissed me tenderly. I could feel small butterflies in my stomach. I was already into that boy, I know I would just fall more and more as the days go on.

''I don't think kissing each other is what we could call taking one step at a time and going slow.'' Vic said as we broke the kiss.

''Let's make an exception, because I'm already addicted to the feeling of your lips on mine, and I don't want it to be taken away.'' I said. And it was true; that boy really knew how to kiss. His lips and tongue worked magic.

''You are the one to blame. You got me addicted first Kellin, your lips are a drug now and I don't want to stop my addiction.'' Vic teased, kissing me once more. We were both smiling in the kiss, just being happy being in each other's presence.

''So, about that chicken?'' I asked when we stopped kissing. ''I'm hungry.''

''How to ruin a cute moment by Mr. Kellin Quinn.'' Vic replied.

''Hey, if I don't eat, I'll die of starvation. And if I die, you won't be able to kiss me ever again, have you thought about it? I'm thinking about your happiness too.'' I joked.

''I could simply kiss your dead body.'' He replied laughing.

''Shut up and let's eat some chicken.'' I said, standing up and heading to the forest to collect fruits, now having one bigger reason to fight for survival.