Bad Guys

Issues

"What the fuck? Why the fuck is he staring at me?" I thought to myself.

Dear god I fucking hate Ronnie Radke. He thinks he's better than me when really he's just a worthless fucking drug addict with a nice face and a bad attitude. He thinks he's so fucking cool with that shark on his head, But I mean it looks like a fucking patato. He just needs to fucking stop. I'll act like I don't hate him when fans are around or when the cameras are rolling so this fued can end and our fan base can be friends but other than that he can go fuck himself. God him and that whore of a girlfriend he has are just so... ugh (A/N this is before ronnie's wife had the baby and before they were married so remember that.) I dunno, maybe I'm just jealous because hes so cocky and confident and I'm just.. not. But either way, I tried to be nice but he was a complete dick and I've just about had enough of his attitude. One day he hates me the other he practicly worships me. I don't get him.

"Thank you. That song was called ungreatful. Have a goodnight and a safe ride home! We love you all!" I yelled to the crowd as we finished up our final song and everyone went wild.

I ran off stage and handed my mic to a stage hand.

"Hey.. uhh, mabbit.. could I talk to you for a second?" Radke said coming up behind me

"Uhh sure?" I sighed

"Uhh, sweet.. meet me on my bus in ten.. yeah?" He asked

"Alright?" I replied

"Sweet.. see you then" he smirked at me

" kay.." I mumbled as he walked away

I may hate him.. but I've got to say.. he wears his smile well.