Status: Updates whenever

Stay

Shot

Layla Peterson grumbled to herself as she tried to fix her belt. Ever since shit hit the fan and the dead began to take over the world, her clothes have gotten significantly bigger. Layla was from King Country, and was possibly the only woman their that was bigger then ever other woman. She was constantly teased thoughout middle school and high school. Her biggest tormentor had been a head cheerleader named Lori. Every chance she got, Lori would make Layla miserable and Layla would never understand how someone so small, so loved, could be so hateful. Despite being out of her way, Lori seemed to know where she was. Sure, Layla was pretty, but not pretty enough to have someone love her. She had two friends, Rick Grimes and Shane Walsh, who would tell her everyday that she was gorgeous. She tried to believe them, she really did, but with everyone in school calling her a 'porker' and 'wideload' it was really hard. Layla was also bigged bones, she always knew this because her mother was bigged boned.

Shaking her head, Layla sighed and she stuffed the bottom of her now too big pants into her combat boots. Walking out of the room she had been given to stay, Layla made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. Sitting on the table was Hershal Greene and Otis, a heavey setbman who reminded her of her grandfather. When the news broadcasts said that people should wait inside till things calmed down, Layla knew that things will never calm down. Packing some clothing and the canned food she, for some reason, always kept in stock, and her machete, Laya rushed to her car. The cirst thing she thought about was her father. Samual Peterson has lived on his own for quiet some time, ever since Layla turned eighteen and had went off to Atlanta to start collage. As soon as Layla arrived to her childhood home, horror met her eyes, the door was broken open and her father was laying out in the front lawn his stomach torn wide open and eyes wide with pain and fear. With tears in her eyes, Layla quickly turned the car around and sped out. She kept driving until her car ran out of gas and even after that, she ran.

It had been about two week until she found another living person. Layla was raiding a drug store for something to drink when she head the hooves of a horse coming down the street. Rushing out, she saw a woman with short, dark brown hair with a hat on riding the light brown beast. They introduced themselves and Layla agreed to head back to the woman's, to Maggies, home.

The sound od Hershel's voice brought Layla back to the present.

"How are you doing today, Layla?" Hershal asked, smiling a warm, kind smile at the young woman.

"Good. A bit irritated though," Layla said, taking a seat beside the older man.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Well, I have to go on a run and find some new clothing. These ones are way too big one me now."

Hershal chuckled a bit, shaking his head as he patted her shoulder.

"You have changed, but in the good way. When Maggie first brought you here, I really thought you would not make it. But you proved me wrong and I am very proud of you."

Layla looked down and blushed. This was the first time she has heard someone tell her they are pround ofbher ever since things went down. Smiling at him, Layla said she was going to do some chores before taking one of the horse's out to town to get some supplies. Nodding his head at her, Hershal hugged the woman and ushered her off. Smiling at Otis, Layla headed out to the farm and began her chores. After feeding the horse's and chickens and cows, and chopping some wood, Layla grabbed her backpack and strapped her machete to her pants before getting a horse.

"Where you going?" Layla heard Beth say behind her.

Looking over her shoulder, Layla smiled at the tiny blonde and her boyfriend, Jimmy.

"Heading into town. Have to get some new clothes. These ones are way too big on me. Y'all need anything?"

They thought for a little while before Beth quickly rushed towards her.

"Can you bring me some tampons? Maggie is running low," Beth whispered to her ear.

"Got cha. I'll be back in an hour or so."

And with that, Layla mounted the horse and quickly made her way off the farm and into the small town.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Layla killed one woman walked as soon as she stepped into the small clothing store. Placing her backpack on top of the counter, Layla quickly made her way towars the jeans. Quickly looking for a size she thought fitted her, Layla quickly stripped her boots and pants off before putting on the new pants. Layla just about cried with happiness when she realized the jeans she first pickednout was a perfect feet. Putting on her belt again, just in case, Layla put her boots back on. Getting some more jeans for herself, Maggie and Beth, she moved to the shorts and shirts. She knew the winter would be colder then usual, due to the fact that cars no longer roamed the roads, Layla got herself some thermal, lkng sleeved shirts and a leather jacked that caught her eye as soon as she stepped foot into the store. Shoving all the clothing in her huge backpack, Layla hoisted it over her shoulder before getting a good grip on her machete and quickly walked out.

Looking around, she saw that the coast was still clear. Running across the street to the Pharmacy, Layla quickly looked through the medicine and got what she thought was useful for Hershal to use if someone happened to get hurt. Getting some Tampons for herself and the rest of the girls, Layla finished her run before the hour was up. As Layla was just about to mount the horse, she heard a lone gun shot ring out. Snapping her head in the direction it came from, fear flooded her body when she realized that the gun shot came from the forest near the farm. Quickly getting on the horse, Layla kicked the heels of her boots on the side of the horse and quickly made her way towards the farm.

I
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... this is the first update:) hope you like it.
Comment
subscribe
Recommend
please:)