‹ Prequel: Again and Again
Status: If you have any ideas for the story, speak up! Your ideas and thoughts are welcome.

For You

Three

Today was the day, today Thor and his squad were to return home. Cora couldn’t sit around and wait, so she did the next best thing. Perched on the step in front of Loki’s cell, Cora stares at the single book in her lap, reading the play Hamlet by William Shakespeare. In his cell, Loki lays on his cot and toss his cup up in the air as he listens to Cora’s voice. Loki won’t admit it, but he enjoys this mortal, William Shakespeare. His sonnets are filled with so much emotion and his plays make Loki feel giddy inside. Loki isn’t a fan of Romeo and Juliet, but he enjoys William’s other pieces, such as Much Ado About Nothing and Coriolanus.

Tossing the cup high in the air, Loki curses when he misses it and the metal edge smacks him on the bridge of his nose. Hearing his cries of pain, Cora looks up from the book and her eyes widen when she sees that Loki is bleeding. “What did you do?” Cora jumps up to her feet and wrings her hands together, not liking that she cannot help Loki. Loki groans and holds his nose, the blood seeping from between his fingers and running down his forearm. “Put a wet compost on it,” Cora orders and Loki rolls off the bed groaning. Standing up, Loki walks over to his wash bowl and grabs the cleaning cloth from the cool water. Squeezing it tightly in his hand, Loki quickly places it on his nose and sits down on his cot.

Cora watches with wide eyes and Loki peaks his eyes open, his face turning red from embarrassment. He is supposed to be strong, Cora should not have seen him nearly in tears from a hit to his nose. Chewing on her bottom lip, Cora tries to get a better look at Loki’s nose from her spot on the steps and Loki gives her a shy smile putting Cora’s nerves to rest. “Come here, let me see.” Loki picks himself up off his cot and walks over to where Cora is standing. Slowly, Loki takes the cloth off his nose and Cora sighs in relief. “It’s just a scratch, it won’t scare,” Cora informs Loki and he nods his head. “Does it still hurt?”

“It will be fine,” Loki promises and he walks over to his wash bowl to rid his right hand of blood.

“Oh Loki,” Cora giggles with a shake of her head. “What am I ever going to do with you?”
Looking over at Cora, Loki narrows his eyes, “Just because there is this forsaken barrier between us doesn’t mean I won’t spank you.” Cora’s eyes widen and her face flushes with color making Loki smirk. “You’re blushing, darling…Your purity is intoxicating.” Loki’s teasing words only make Cora blush harder and she wishes she could hide her face behind the curtain of her hair, but she braided it today. Chuckling, Loki walks the short distance from the wash bowl to where Cora stands and he looks down at her, his open gaze scrutinizing every reaction. Licking his dry lips, Loki inhales deeply, "Have I made you want to touch yourself tonight? All alone in your room, completely naked, pumping your little fingers pretending it’s me deep inside you?”

Loki watches as Cora gulps and he smirks to himself, “Look at me." His voice is demanding in a soft way and when Cora picks her head up, Loki’s breath catches in his throat from the pure desire he sees in Cora’s brown eyes. “Tell me…Do you ache for me?” Cora’s eyes flutter closed and she takes a deep breath in, trying her hardest to clear her mind, but Loki’s wicked tongue makes it hard to focus on anything other than the desire. “Do you know the first thing I shall do once I am free? I will have you up against the wall, your legs wrapped around my waist. With one hand holding you and the other pinning your wrists above you, forehead to forehead, I will stare into your soul as I make you scream for me again and again. This I promise you,” Loki growls feeling all the blood rush to his member.

“L-Loki stop i-it,” Cora mummers and Loki shakes his head.

“I’m enjoying myself darling…very much. Now close your eyes.” Cora shakes her head and Loki narrows his eyes. “Close them.” Biting down on her lip, Cora slowly closes her eyes and Loki clicks his tongue. “If I thread my fingers into your hair, tilt your head away from me…” Loki raises his hand and acts like he is fisting Cora’s hair with a teasing smirk on his lips. “Will your eyes flutter closed, your body tremble with longing, and your heart skip a beat?” Loki raises an eyebrow as watches as Cora’s lips part slightly and her breathing starts to become labored. “And shall that be before or after I place my lips at the hollow of your throat?" Loki lowers his hand and stares at Cora’s body, her chest is heaving slightly and if he squints his eyes he can see sweat starting to seep from her pores.

Groaning, Loki looks down at himself and he is fully erect, thankfully he chose to wear lose fitting pants today and not his leather ones. “Darling, you don’t realize how much I crave your touch…Open your eyes see what you do to me. How it strains towards you.” Cora’s eyes open and she hesitantly looks down at Loki’s waist, her mouth dropping when she sees his stiff member clearly through his pants. Snapping her mouth shut, Cora looks into Loki’s eyes at a loss for words. Smirking, Loki opens his mouth, but he is interrupted by the dungeon doors being thrown open. As massive wave of bodies come pouring in and Cora looks at Loki slightly worried. Clearly these people are prisoners as some are in chains, but Cora has no weapon on her.

“Should I leave?” Cora wonders out loud and Loki shakes his head.

“No. Stay right here where you are safe…What in Odin’s name is going on? Where are they all coming from?” Loki growls, his pulse racing as guards lead a group of prisoners past his cell. The prisoners all stare at Cora and Loki glares at them.

“Cora!” Thor runs over to Loki’s cell and Loki speaks up.

“What do you think you are doing?! Are you trying to get her killed?” Loki’s voice is harsh as he speaks, but Thor ignores his words.

“I thought you could use some friends, brother,” Thor answers with a smirk and he turns his attention to Cora who has a frown on her face. “Everyone is safe, we lost no one. These prisoners were going to attack us, but we attacked first. I spared their lives and they hate me for it…I do not understand. Life is better than death,” Thor states and Cora shakes her head.

“A life in here is no life at all.” Cora stares up at Thor with haunting eyes and Thor avoids her gaze. A fight breaks out and Thor sighs, “Go. I will be able to get on by myself.” Nodding his head, Thor is quick to grab on of the guards and take a sword from him. Thor hands Cora the sword and hurries off to help his men get the prisoners under control.

“Cora-”

“I will be okay, Loki. I love you,” Cora smiles and disappears into the fight, fighting her way to the main doors. Loki watches Cora, until she is out of sight and he sighs running a hand through his hair. If she gets hurt, Loki will kill Thor where he stands. Turning from the aisle, Loki glances into the cell across from him and he freezes seeing that one of the prisoners is staring right at him. Narrowing his eyes, Loki openly glares at the unknown creature before he turns his back on it and lays down on his cot.

Image

How it happened, no one knows, but the prisoners staged a dungeon wide break out. Every cell was emptied except one. Loki stood with a knowing smirk on his face, he had only one thing on his mind and he could not wait to be set free. The creature from across the aisle walked up to Loki’s cell and eyed him. Loki’s smirk widened just a little and the large creature shook its head and backed away making Loki’s smirk fall. Inside Loki was seething, cursing the stupid beast, but on the outside he was collected. “Take the stairs to the left,” Loki voiced and the creature vanished.

Up above the dungeons, guards and warriors take up arms and fight the escaped prisoners. Upon hearing of the break out, Thor sent five guards to round up Frigga, Arianna, Xaven and Cora; he gave them the order to keep them safe in the royal library. The guards found Frigga and Arianna, but there was no sign of Xaven or Cora in the palace walls. Frigga told the guards that they went horseback riding and that they were safe, but she was wrong.

In the field Cora and Xaven race two of the new horses, Cane and Able. Xaven laughs as her hair blows behind her like a flag and Cora grins. It has been a while since she last rode on a horse, Archer isn’t feeling well. Hearing noise from behind, Cora glances over her shoulder and curses, “Xaven go to the underbrush and stay there.”

“What?” Xaven shouts and Cora glares at her with pleading eyes.

“Just do it!” Xaven pushes Able to run faster and hide in the trees and grass. Cora tugs on Cane’s mane and brings the horse to a stop. Turning the horse around, Cora twists her hand and a dagger appears. Keeping her eyes on the growing mass in front of her Cora mutters a quick spell under her breath to make Xaven and Able unseen to anyone, but Cora herself until the threat of danger is gone. The mass starts to break up and soon six figures stand before Cora. Looking at each of their faces, Cora places three from the dungeon and the other three she has never seen before, but she knows where they are from. “What is your business on Asgard, Troll?” Cora narrows her eyes at what looks to be the leader and he smirks.

“Is this the one?” the Troll asks the creature to his left, a Minotaur that looks like it came from Muspelheim. The creature nods his head and Cora raises her eyebrow, she knows this creature. It is the very creature that was in the cell across from Loki’s. “You will come with us willingly or I will kill the girl hiding.”

Cora looks around and cocks her head to the side, “Do you see something I don’t? I am alone,” Cora says smirking at the annoyance in the Troll’s eyes.

“Find the girl!” The Troll orders and Cora sighs. Swinging herself off of Cane, Cora slaps the horse’s rear and it takes off running towards the palace.

“I’m right here!” Cora hisses twirling her dagger between her fingers. One of the creatures takes a step forward, but the Troll stops him.

“Search for the girl, I will deal with this one.” Four of the creatures start to search the area for Xaven and Cora’s grip on her dagger tightens. “What a treat for me to bring my King such a treasure. And to think if it wasn’t for that trickster, we would not have known about you…Cora.”

“Loki would never betray me,” Cora growls.

“Oh, never,” the Troll taunts. “He did not have to betray you, his love for you is what put you here. All those visits and touching words…He was warned and he didn’t heed that warning.”

The hairs on the back of Cora’s neck stand on edge and her stomach drops. Warning? Is this all about something Loki did, but what? Loki has been locked away, unless… “Loki has paid for his crimes. He is to rot away in the dungeons for eternity!”

“You think an eternity in that cell is punishment? Oh, no, that is no punishment at all. Loki will pay and so will the one he cares the most about.”

“I won’t go willingly.”

“I hoped you wouldn’t.” The Troll grins showing his rotting teeth and Cora thrusts her left hand forward sending a purple ball of fire at the Troll. The Troll slides back, digging up the grass beneath him and he glares brushing his chest off.

“So there is another witch? So be it, the last one wasn’t any trouble to kill.” Frigga’s face flouts into Cora’s mind and she grinds her teeth. She can’t be dead, it is a lie, it – Xaven screams and Cora’s eyes snap over to one of the creatures holding Xaven in his large hands. “And there is your little pet…the princess am I right?”

Cora turns her eyes to the Troll, “Let her go,” the words are harsh and laced with a deadly venom.

“Drop your weapon,” the Troll orders and Cora smirks.

“As you wish.” Without a second thought, Cora throws her right arm back and sends the dagger soaring through the air, hitting the creature that is holding Xaven right between the eyes. The others roar in anger and run towards Cora, forgetting about Xaven and Cora jumps into the air, throwing purple dagger shaped matter at them. When her feet touch the ground, the only ones left standing are the Troll, the Minotaur, Xaven and Cora. Looking over her shoulder at Xaven, Cora makes sure that she isn’t hurt. “Are you all right?”

“F-fine,” Xaven stutters and Cora nods her head.

“Get Able and go back to the palace. Find your father and tell him what happened here. Do you understand?”

“But-”

“Go!” Cora’s shouts and Xaven flinches from Cora’s tone. Sighing, Cora turns and walks over to Xaven. Placing her hand on the back of Xaven’s neck, Cora presses their foreheads together, “I will be fine, I can handle myself, but you cannot. With you here I am not my best, you’re my weakness…now go.” Cora kisses Xaven’s forehead and steps away from her, “I’ll be back little dove.” Cora whistles for Able and she helps Xaven up onto the horse. Tears fall from Xaven’s eyes and Cora wishes she could wipe them way, but now is not the time. Without another word, Cora slaps Able’s rear and the horse takes off towards the palace.

“How sweet,” the Minotaur sneers and Cora ignores him. Walking forward the Minotaur grabs Cora’s wrists and pulls them tightly behind her back making her wince. The Minotaur ties Cora’s hands and kicks the back of her knees making Cora drop to the ground. Quickly the Minotaur ties Cora’s ankles together and throws her over his shoulder.

“Let’s go,” the Troll says and he leads the way towards the water where a ship is waiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cora with Loki
Cora with Xaven

In his cell, Loki lays on his cot and toss his cup up in the air as he listens to Cora’s voice.
Image

How it happened, no one knows, but the prisoners staged a dungeon wide break out.
Image

Loki’s smirk widened just a little and the large creature shook its head and backed away making Loki’s smirk fall.
Image

Comment. Subscribe. Recommend.