Status: Will follow the plot of the walking dead besides my own twists, please comment subscribe or reccomend

Somebody to Die For

reunion

Kira was going to see Daryl again, she didn't know why but she was feeling apprehensive about seeing him again. She was happy but at the same time she was also really worried. The butterflies that were fluttering in her stomach just confermed it. She glanced around at the people in the van, the ones that left Merle behind. Maybe she shouldn't be trusting these people. Kira silently made knowledge of everones name; T-dog who is pretty cool, Jaquie, Morales, the bitch Andrea, Rick, and Glenn. Kira sighed running her fingers through her long brown hair. She knew that she shouldn't be so worried about things like friends and dumb shit like that. Kira closed her eyes remembering the last time her and daryl saw each other.
FLASHBACK:
Kira walked towards the rundown, old trailer, Elektra trotting behind her anxiously yipping. She ran her hand across the old, broken hinged door. She took a deep breath before roughly banging on the door. Kira could hear Merle's drunkin slur from across the room. He finally opened the door and Kira could smell the whiskey wafting into her nose. "I see ya finally came to the door Merle, and ya stink.” Merle squinted his small bluish,grey eyes at her, he stood a good foot taller then her. "wha ya want Kira, his rough southern voice cut through her like knives. "I need to speak to Daryl.” Kira said mustering up all the courage she could. "Well he ain't here righ now, bu ya can still com in if ya want.” Merle slurred out leaning closer to Kira and licking his lips. “No way jackass.” Kira said feeling slightly relieved that Daryl wasn't there. “Move ya ass Merle.” Daryl said pushing Merle out of tje doorway, and walking towards Kira. She took a deep breath than gestured her head towards his old pickup. Elektra and Daryl swiftly followed behind, towards the truck. When Kira got to the truck she whpped her head aroung trying to quickly gather her thoughts. “ What is it Kira. ” Kira swallowed the lump forming in her throat, before turning back to him. “Daryl i'm... leaving.” Kira watched as Daryl's shoulders tensed and noticed him taking a deep breath. “Okay, when... ya comin back.” Kira inwardly cringed at his question. “Thats the...thing i'm not...comin back Daryl.” Kira barly mumbled the words. It felt like forever before he said just 1 simple word that would kill her. “What.” Kira could tell he was tryin his hardest not to start yellin. “wha do ya mean ya ain't comin back.” Kira sighed she wished he eould jus yell at her because she deserved it. “I mean that i'm... not comin back.” Kira tried so hard not to burst into tears, she refused to cry in public ever since she was 8. "HOW COULD YA JUS LEAVE LIKE THA.” Kira flinced away from him she knew he wouldn't hurt her, but it was so hard not to be scared when he yelled. "Ya know tha I can't jus stay.” His blue eyes began to look shiny as water formed in them. “Thats bull, course ya can stay.” Kira looked at the ground regusing for him to see tje tears forming in her eyes. “i'm turning 27, Daryl I have to find something to do with the rest of my life.” Elektra began to whimper impatiently. “Fine butt if ya leave... stay gone.” Kira couldn't hold the tears back anymore, she swiftly turned her head away and walked down the rugged path.
FLASHBACK END:
Kira sighed scoffing at the last memory she had with Daryl. Elektra trotted over to Kira and laid her head on Kira's lap. Kira giggled taking out a small bone and tossing it at Andrea, who gasped seeing the bone flying at her and the dog right behind it. Elektra caught the bone mid air her teeth an inch from Andrea's face. Kira smiled to herself as Andrea gripped her chest. “Okay we're here.” Morales cut though the thick silence. Kira sighed watching as everyone gripped on to their family members. Kira felt bad as she watched Rick frown, she grabbed his shoulder. “Don't worry, I know that you'll find them don't worry.” She sighed exiting the car and squinting to see that Glenn was already here, along with some other people who she didn't know. She noticed a little girl with what Kira assumed was her mom and dad. She also saw Morales's family. She noticed a light brown haired man who was actually quite attractive, he was standing next to a young boy with brown hair an tears streaming down his face, a brown haired woman comforting him. Kira frowned a bit, there was just too much sadness in this world. Kira scanned the crowd for Daryl but saw no sign of him, her heart plummeted. “Everyone this is Kira and.... hey helicopter boy get out here.” Kira watched the kid and the woman's eyes light up as Rick got out of the van.“DAD.” The boy ran towards Rick embracing him the woman not far behind. Rick was crying watching as they clung to eachother. A smile formed on to her face as she watched the reuniun, the brown haired man almost looked dissapointed when he saw Rick, it was almost concerning but Kira just shook it off. Now the only thing left to do was find Daryl.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took way too long but i've been busy with school. i'll have another update up soon