Status: Will follow the plot of the walking dead besides my own twists, please comment subscribe or reccomend

Somebody to Die For

Saving Merle...maybe

Kira couldn't stop grinning, no... smiling. After so long...too long, of thinking he was dead, she had him back. There were no words to express how happy she was. Kira was brought back to reality by the sound of Shane's voice. “Daryl hold up, we got to talk to ya.” Daryl slowly turned around, we were back in camp and no one was going to like the outcome of this conversation. “Bout what? Bout Merle.” Rick stepped forward, guess he wasn't going to leave all the talking to Shane after all. “Things went bad back in Atlanta.” Daryl walked a little almost pacing. Kira watched the ground, ashamed that she didn't do more to save him. “He dead?” Kira felt hot tears not far from falling, she quickly wiped at her eyes, continuing to watch the ground. “No, I hand cuffed him to a roof...he's still there.” Daryl swiped at his forhead, Kira knew that he only did that when he was royally pissed. “So let me get this straight... SO YOU HANDCUFFED MY BROTHER TO A ROOF...AND YOU LEFT HIM THERE!” Kira inwardly cringed, yup definitly pissed. Kira watched wide eyed as Daryl threw all the squirrel at Rick. Rick ducked and looked up, but not soon enough to see Daryl charging at him. Kira jumped at Daryl, she knew that if he had the chance he would at least, really hurt Rick. Before Kira could tackle him, Shane was already on top of Daryl. Kira ran her hand through her hair, watching as Daryl yankef out a knife. So uncool. “Watch the knife.” That idiot. Elektra barked wildly at the sudden anger, that was erupting from Daryl. Shane grabbed Daryl and brought him quickly to the ground. “Let me go.” Daryl heaved out. “No I think its better if I don't.” Kira groaned, why was everyone so dumb. “He's safe we chaned the door, so nothing could get through.” Daryl was glarring daggers at Rick and Shane. T-dog finally stepped forward, not smart. “Its not his fault, I dropped the key.” Kira was getting frusterated with this whole conversation. “Ya couldn't pick it up?” Kira scoffed, bowing her head while slightly shaking it. “In the drain.” Oh that makes more sense, why Merle was left behind. “To hell wit ya'all, jus tell me where he is, so I can go git him.” Kira looked up at him slightly nodding her head. “I'm with ya.” Daryl glanced at her nodding his appreciation. “He'll show you.” Everyone turned to look at Lori who was leaning out of the window of the RV. “Thats right.” Rick leaned forward a bit. Everyone went off to do their own things, Kira walked toward her mini camp grabbing her machete, throwing knives, and her revolver. She walked towards the truck that everyone was going in, to rescue Merle. Kira looked at everyone who was going besides her; T-dog, Glenn, Rick, and obviously Daryl. Daryl grabbed Kira's wrist as she was getting in the truck. “I uh think ya should stay here.” Kira stared at him as if he was crazy. “No way.” Daryl looked up almost glaring, then it softened into a frown. “Please.” Kira felt bad but she wasn't going to just stay back and do nothing to save her friend. Rick's voice broke her train of thought. “Okay lets get going.” Kira tore her wrist out of Daryl's grip, whistiling for Elektra to jump into the car. She could her Daryl grumbling as he climbed in the back of the truck. Well too bad she wasn't one to lay around doing nothing. The truck slowly left the camp, and down the road.
Daryl's pov
He watched as Kira closed her eyes, he was glad that she was back but man she never listened. He didn't want her to git hurt, but how could he protect her if she insisted on doing dumb shit. He sighed, leaning back against the seat. He looked at T-dog, “Ya best hope he's okay.”
Kira's pov
She opened one eye looking at Daryl, he didn't have to be so mean. They pulled into Atlanta, stepping out of the car, Kira glanced around looking for any sign of walkers. They started jogging down the remote street, she had no problem keeping up with them. “Okay guns or Merle first?” Daryl almost looked disgusted as he glared at Rick. “Merle... we ain't even havin this discussion.” Rick looked back at him. “We are.” Daryl practicly growled, Kira laid a hand on his shouldern trying to calm him down. “Merle first he's closer.” Kira smiled, “Ya sound pretty positive glenn.” He smiled back at Kira, “Yeah, I was a pizza delievery boy before all this.” Glenn said as he gestured around himself. Kira justbshook her head swiftly as they approached the building. She glanced up towards the roof, she had a really bad feeling. They were at the door to the roof, Daryl stepped forward, kicking the door open. “Merle, Merle!” Daryl spun in a circle looking around the roof. “No... No.” Kira looked at the bloody handcuff, then at the hand laying on the ground. She felt like gagging. Daryl raised his crossbow pointing it at T-dog's head, Glenn and Kira continued to watch until Rick pointed his gun at Daryl. Kira stepped forward and very calmly placed her gun to Rick's head. “Kira?” Kira wasn't going to pull the trigger unless he did, so it was up to him
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucks. Please comment thanks.