アニーの遺産

Working Girl On Duty

This has got to be the most absurd thing I have done, all day. I glared at my reflection as Sebastian tailored the maids dress. "This is the second time you have had to remodel a dress for me, Sebastian..." I muttered, and I heard a light chuckle doling from behind me. "I know, Miss Annie. However now, it seems that this is more for the guest than it is for your job." He said, and I frowned. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. Sebastian looked at me over my shoulder, his red eye peeking from behind my neck and started at my reflection. My arms were spread wide apart, because I had needles underneath them. Oh, if only I had known that, that could be used against me. His hand snakes around and caressed the underside of my boob.

He did what now?

I felt a blush coming on, but was more shocked for it to really appear. "The guest today, seems to have sold the India branch, thinking Young Master to be unaware. He wants more money, and Young Master does not take well to liars... we are giving him the full Phantomhive welcome..." he said. That last part made it sound a lot more sinister than it was supposed to. I swallowed, and he gently squeezed. Pervert. Even if I'm technically over twenty years old, adding up the sixteen, and the fifteen I lived on the two desperate worlds... technically I'm not even twenty. I was around thirty... geez I'm old. But either way I am fifteen mentally! This is statutory rape here! Even if it does kind of feel good...

"Miss Annie is well endowed. In order to welcome the guest, we must entice him with all the extraordinary things Phantomhive has to offer..." he said, his voice seemed to get deeper and huskier as he spoke. My eyes widened... he wanted me... to be a... a... a working girl... sporting lady...

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!" I exclaimed, resisting the sudden urge to slap him. Luckily, I was still calm enough to restrain Feral for a moment... Sebastian raised an eyebrow, and his hands dropped to my hips, grabbing them roughly. "You are not to have sex with him, Miss Annie. Not at all... but even without seeing all of your face, you are rather pleasant to look at. Simply, distract our guest is what we need you to do." He said, and I felt utterly at a loss. I needed to strut my stuff... for someone I don't even know...

"I expect something in return for this. This is beyond what I was even expecting..." I muttered. Sebastian nodded, his hands leaving my hips and back to tailoring the dress, "Of course." He said.

Shit. Just shit.

...

I stared down the "guest" a bit furious I had to do this. The maids outfit... wasn't even and outfit fit for walking around the house in. It reminded me of one of those stupid lolita maid cafes in Tokyo, but a lot more sexualized than ever. It was a lot shorter, and had a lot of "poof" inside. Making the real outfit skirt lift up. Revealing a bit of my thighs. My legs were covered in white stalkings, and my feet were in high black heels. The top part of the uniform... oh dear god... it was wretched. As if my boobs weren't noticeable enough!

They were squeezed together, making them pop out of the uniform, literally. I'm surprised they have'nt fallen out yet. The hem was decorated in frills, and embroidery. I hated this. I'm going to kill Sebastian when this is all over. But I can't say it didn't do its job. That mans eyes were all over me. I felt uncomfortable to say the least...

I stopped listening to the conversation, and imagined the mans head exploding.

"So Lord Phantomhive, tell me where you got such a beautiful maid?" He asked suddenly, and I jumped at sudden comment. Pervert. Ciel closed his eyes and shrugged, "That is unimportant now..."

"You seem to have capable servants here, I would love for her to come visit me and help me out with my housework... I need a maid like her." He said, smiling pervertedly at me. I chocked back a cry, when Sebastian intervened. "I'm afraid that ain't be acceptable sir. Miss Annie here is Young Masters favorite." He said, and I deadpanned. Favorite?

Sebastian you liar...

The Italian man seemed truly upset at this, and I frowned. I want to take one of Ciel's darts and throw it at his eye. Instead, I stayed still at Ciel's right side.

Sebastian looked up suddenly, his gaze was cast downwards for a while, even when answering the bloke about me being Ciel's "favorite".

"It seems it is almost time for dinner, Young Master, me and Miss Annie will go and prepare a dinner in the courtyard. Miss Annie..." Sebastian headed towards the door, and I followed. Finally, we were alone in the hallway, making our way outside. I've already seen Sebastian's work, and he did pretty well imitating the ethnicity of Japan. Especially in the meal he prepared...

"Miss Annie. Our guest will receive a phone call at some point and will ask to leave. At that moment, I need you to follow him, and stay with him. But do not let him notice... once he is done with the call, I ask that you... entertain him, in whichever way you can." He said, and I scowled at him. "How do you want me to do that?" I asked, and Sebastian opened the door for me, me walking ahead to the table, Sebastian handing me one end of the table cloth, and going to the opposite side. We lifted the cloth into the air, and rested it on the bare table.

When the cloth was lowered, I looked at him and I immediately felt chilly all over. His smile... was one of pure evil. "I'm sure it wont be hard. Miss Annie is already much of a good distraction, that our guest would sure be hard headed if he weren't to do what is planned..." he said. His voice seemed to add to the perverse nature of what he was saying.

"What exactly do you plan on doing to this guy?!" I said, my voice moving to a higher pitch. Sebastian only sighed, then moved over to me, suddenly, he was in front of me, leaning over. My face would have been in his chest if I hadn't leaned back in reeking.

"Sebastian-"

"I must ask however, Miss Annie, that if he does try anything with you, do not kill him." He said, his face lowered down to mine, only a couple of inches apart. Damn he was close. I can smell the sugar on him. Suddenly, he was gone, and I looked at the table.

It was completely set...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo I've been reading the manga and damn that new chapter bro. Holy shit I'm so excited XD Bassy all demony and shit. Shit. He's just sooo.... so hot! You know? I am quite ahead in the story, and I have made it a goal to make Sebastian less Flirty and more... Sebastian. The Kidnapping Arc is just beginning BTW I wrote the first scene out and everything. I think that's when you'll see a more evil, cunning, and evil (I said that already I am aware) seb soon. Anywayyy hope you liked!!!