アニーの遺産

Phoelmogen: Phoelli Hopes

Sebastian walked in at that moment, his eyes appraising the scene in front of him. He always looked well done, and proper. Its the uniform I'm sure. "Young Master, I have lunch prepared and ready for you at the dinning table. Perhaps you and Miss Annie can carry on your conversation there? Or would you rather have it here?" Sebastian asked, and Ciel shook his head. "No, I would much rather inks the change of scenery. Let's continue this at the hall, Annie. This story seems to be rather interesting..." Ciel says, and I smirk. Getting up, gathering his plates and drink on the cart, I follow him down the hallway.

It was silent for the most part. Except Sebastian wanted to test out the new nifty thing call telepathy...

'I must say Miss Annie you are a rather good story teller...'

You were listening? Bastard.

pardon your language Miss Annie...'

Its not nice to spy on peoples conversations, that's a basic invasion of privacy.

'I apologize. I couldn't help but listen. It seemed like such a good story...'

Yeah yeah. Just wait till shit happens...

'Language Miss Annie...'

This is MY mind Sebastian! You're in MY head. I think I have a right...

I could hear his silent chuckling behind me, and I felt shivery all over. This man just seemed to know hoe to make a girl tremble. Though not out of fear... yeah yeah. I do have a bit of a crush on him. But who wouldn't right? He's a fracking sex god walking behind me. A demon too. Meaning he probably doesn't mind getting all down and dirty with it...

'Thats an interesting way to put it...'

Fuck you. Stop reading my thoughts asshole.

I could almost feel him rolling his eyes, and this time, I could hear his thoughts...

'I wonder what could possibly happen next. Ira is supposedly the man who is after her... what does he have to do with this Phoelli person? And Imogen? She can't possibly mean Imogen Wells. The Ancient who created a worl- ahhh, I understand now. This is a rather interesting story indeed...'

I flushed at his tone. He seemed to find a way to sound sensual even in his head. It was creepy.

...

I sat next to Ciel, and watched as he picked at his lunch carefully. Sebastian stood next to him, alert and still. He looked like a soldier. I smirked at the thought of Sebastian in those tall black furry hats, and red uniform.

"Anyway, Miss Annie, your story?"

"Oh right, well..."

.。.:*・゚+.。.:*・

Phoelli stared at Ryoko, who was now a permanent resident at Phoelli's humble home. They got along well enough, where Ryoko even hunted for her. If you didn't know better, you would have mistaken them for a couple.

After Ira's uncalled visit, he didn't come back after that. It was longer than he had been away for that Phoelli was concerned, but didn't care. She hated Ira with a passion. Marry? That man? Not in hell. She thought for a moment, now that we were on the topic of marriage...

She looked out the window behind her, Ryoko was sleeping underneath one of the trees in her front lawn. She walked out of the house, and sat beside him since he was asleep, he didn't awake. She watched him breath quietly. Secretly, she loved his face. His mannerisms. They way he was always so careful and gentle with her. Unlike Ira, who was cold hearted and stone-like. Ryoko... felt like a person. Someone she could draw close to. And she did. Putting a hand to his cheek, she felt the outline of his jaw. It was defined and square... her thumb moved gently over his cheek. His skin was smooth. Clean shaven. No stubble at all was on his face, her hand soon moved to his hair... she loved that especially. It was thick and curly, and took the shape of her fingers immediately. So soft and shiny too. Raven locks of hair covered his whole head... she leaned down and tool in his scent. He smelled amazing. So... delicious. Without realizing it, she bent down closer, her lips brushing his. Just... a taste would do.

Her tongue flicked out, and lightly brushed over his lower lip. Oh god, he tasted divine. Suddenly, he jerked and their lips connected. Wide eyed, Phoelli and Ryoko stayed frozen. Their lips still against each others. Neither moved, or made a sound. Instead, they stared wide eyed at each other... until Phoelli made a sound, and closed her eyes

Lips now moving against each others, Ryoko didn't push her away, or off him. Instead, he pulled her closer. Their lips locked together in perfect harmony...

They really did draw closer together, in more ways than one.

...

Ryoko rubbed his thumb over the hard bump that was on Phoelli's abdomen. The bump had progressively grown over the few months Ryoko and Phoelli had officially decided to make their love known to each other. Phoelli looked at the relaxed man, who stared so lovingly at her small bump. The bump full of life and promise. "What will we name him, or her?" He whispered, and Phoelli smiled, staring up at the ceiling. "I don't know..."

At that moment, the door slammed open, a loud crack sounding throughout the house. "Is it true! Phoelli?!" An angry, female voice yelled from the doorway. Phoelli stared wide eyed at their guest, shocked at the new comer. She almost couldn't believe her eyes...

"Master!"

They stared at each other, gouging the others expressions. Phoelli calmed down, no longer startled, she relaxed her stance and looked at her Master with a solemn look in her eyes. "Well, Phoelli? Are you pregnant?" Imogen asked again. Phoelli sighed, and nodded. Knowing what was coming... she braced herself for a whirlwind of angry bursts and lectures. But when nothing came, she looked at her master, to find that she was wearing a concentrated expression. What could possibly be going through her mind?

"Master..." Phoelli let out. Imogen then looked at her assistant. The last time she had seen her in person, she was a small child. Imogen had made her to be superior to all the people of Rosebund. They had become selfish, and glory seekers. Her creation horribly tainted. However, it wasn't without trying. They just won't listen to her... she had made Phoelli, with the purpose of making her a fear superior to herself, but of course remaining under her influence as well. She needed a representation of herself. Phoelli was just that...

She could already tell the sex of the baby, and that she was going to be the perfect mixture of her father and mother. Taking after her mother mostly... but the father... Imogen shook her head, then looked at her grown creation. It was a little after a few months since the new year had started, and she had been trying to get to Phoelli... but that bastard Ira... kept her from reaching Phoelli in time. She had thought Ira to be a good man. And approved of them getting married. Him having been spoken highly of by the Reapers.

"Phoelli... you remember your purpose, right? You haven't forgotten the reason for my ten year absence... right?" Imogen asked, and Phoelli felt a sense of duty rise over her. Yes, that was her true calling. To be Queen over Rosebund, single handedly ruling. Even if she had become married, her image wont be any less. But she felt a tugging at her heart... this wasn't what she wanted though... she wanted to live happily. "Yes, Master. I remember..." she answered. Imogen nodded, then looked at her belly. "I still need my Queen. I need someone to rule Rosebund..." she mumbled... "Despite my power, I can't overthrown the Kings in place... then my ruler ship would be because of fear..." she said, then walked forward.

Placing her hands on Phoelli's belly, she transferred her power into the unborn child. Her hands glowed a furious white, and Phielli let out a gasp at the sudden heat, but her body took most of it. Removing her hands, Imogen stepped back. "She is now both if us, Phoelli. That child, in your stead. She is no longer what she was supposed to be originally, like you... but I gave her some of my own power as well..." she said.

Phoelli blinked, stunned. "She? Its a girl?" Phoelli asked breathily. Imogen looked back, smiling slightly. "She is. She is now a Phoelmogen. A combination of me, and you now. I apologize, father, for taking you out of the mix. But this is a sacrifice that will benefit all of Rosebund. Phoelli, raise her like you were raised. Give her the sense of duty. And hopefully, she will turn to the destiny I had bestowed upon you..."

"Hopefully?"

"I will not force my subjects." She said simply... and with that, left without another word.

The two parents looked at each other, wondering what was in store for their new daughter...

.。.:*・゚+.。.:*・

Ciel stared at me, slightly wide eyed and surprised. "Phoelmogen... is simply the combination of two peoples names?!" Ciel gasped, as if unsatisfied. I smirked at his reaction, "No. Phoelmogen is the combination of two people. Well... power and strength wise at least." I clarified. "That is why, trying to find a rendition for Phoelmogen on Earth was so difficult. Because I would have to describe two different people with one word. Feral being Imogen, and Kasaii being Phoelli." I said, leaning back into the chair. This corset was rather uncomfortable, though it looked pretty. I doubted anyone would really see it to admire its beauty. Sebastian was the one who picked out all of my underclothes...

Ciel suddenly frowned, "That was your mother you were talking about just then. How is it that you are one of a kind if that's the case?" He asked, and I sighed. "One, because I am both Phoelli and Imogen combined. Secondly, she is dead now." I said. Ciel blinked, then frowned. I could sense another question regarding that piece of information come up when he opened his mouth, but I quickly got up. "I think that's enough if story time, don't you think? You now know why I am Phoelmoeg, and why I m called that name, any other questions you ask would only lead to more long stories." I say, and Ciel blinked, surprised at my interruption. However, he didn't fight it, and nodded. "You're right." He said, and calmly continued to neat his food.

I looked away, standing now on the opposite side of Sebastian next to Ciel. Flashes of a burning house crossed my memory...

Yes. That would definitely be a long story...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo the new story is up! Its Imogen in Ciel's place~

Anyway, this is the end of one short arc titled "Phoelli History" I should probably tell you when a new arc is coming up instead of just doing it last minute. Meh. You read it anyways XD but the next arc I guess would be titled "Found"? Idk something happens and its interesting.

I focus more of Annie since this is her POV and she zones out a lot and doesn't pay much attention to the people around her.