アニーの遺産

Victorian Era Blues

I stared through the blind fold, a bit dumfounded by how massive this... house?-No-Mansion was... I looked up the grey walls, it even blocked out half of the sky! "Miss Annie, right this way please." Sebastian said, bowing slightly before an open door.

I stayed silent, and followed Ciel into the mansion. The inside proved to be just as magnificent as the outside. "Welcome back, Young Master!" A chorus of voices chimed before us, and I immediately took in the three individuals under my radar.

Actually, it was probably a good idea to do that in the carriage, ne?

Standing still, I could feel everything freeze. My vision turned from the normal, human viewpoint, to my more feral side of things. Colors... blue, yellow, hot pink, and a bright green was in front of me.

The still images of the boy beside me, his face turned slightly towards me, but not looking at me directly, was coated in a dark, dark blue.

I looked at a man that was in front of me. He wasn't too tall, rather he was the normal height of an American man. Sporting cropped, bright blond hair, he stood a bit awkwardly, his mouth open forming the words. His form, glowed a bright green.

I looked to the right of him, and there stood a woman, not much shorter than him. Her hair was a sort of cranberry... maybe raspberry color? It was a very pretty red to say the least. Spectacles covered most of her face. I'm sure tat would be pretty too. She was the hot pink. That essence reached my nose even, combating with another scent. She was probably menstruating. Or maybe pregnant. The first was most likely. Pregnant woman, and menstruating woman have the same two scents. Their natural one, mixed in with a dark, musky scent. Kind of like wood.

Strange, I know...

The yellow radiating from the boy was the brightest I have ever seen. I almost wanted to walk over and sniff him to see if he smelled like lemons. Bright, reflective blond hair, pulled back from his face with red hairpins. Such bright, sparkly blue eyes. He was probably the happiest thing in this room.

Soon, I felt my more, human side slip away, as my true nature started to make itself at home in my head and body. I tugged at my consciousness a bit, before feeling calmer, and could feel the hyperactivity that was, the Feral, reside further back into my head. Pretty soon, normal pigments took place, and everyone was moving normally.

"Oh my..." the red haired maid let out a slight gasp. No doubt at the sight of me. Pursing my lips, I relayed the conversation we had back in the carriage in my head...

-

"What do you mean I'm wrong?" I looked at the butler next to me, noticing he had pretty ruby colored sparkly eyes, along with the longest, and darkest lashes I've ever seen on a man. I stared at him, sure my face kept its indifferent look with the blindfold on, but my eyes were as big as saucers underneath. This time, the boy spoke to answer my question. "I'm afraid there is no such time yet... you are a full two centuries ahead. Right now, the year is 1888. We are in the middle of October..." he said plainly. I swallowed hard. Two centuries ahead. I was in 1888... I was...

"In the Victorian era?!" I blurted out. My eyebrows were pulled up in horror. How, how did I end up here? All I remember was that I was with Winter, in his lab, and then-

"Oh shit. Winter..." I gasped to myself, and I caught the look the boy shot his butler. But I didn't care. I could hear him say something to the butler, but I wasn't paying too much attention...

Winter... he was my uncle in a way. He had adopted me, before I ended up getting passed onto another man, named George, then I was with Tina... they were all like my aunts and uncles in a way. They provided me with care and a sense of "humanity"... while I was being hunted.

The carriage stayed silent for a moment, and then we came to a halt.

-

If this was the Victorian era, England, then that would mean that showing any amount of leg, even if it was just a bit up the knee, was improper, while I was just straight up naked under this cloak that butler let me have. And goodness! This man smelled like vanilla, or cake, or something... it was such a sweet scent it made me sick but want more. It was addicting. So painfully addicting. I didn't even need the Feral to smell it.

"Maylene, this is our guest, Miss Annie. I must ask that you spare one of your corsets for her to use-" wait what "- that would be a great help..." the butler put a hand at the back of my shoulder, stand right behind me. He was rather too close for my liking actually. Despite his good looks. I took two steps forward, gaining some personal space once again, but still felt a hand at my shoulder, I turned and looked back at him, only to see he was staring straight ahead at the maid who ran off.

Phantomhive was the one to speak next, "Sebastian, civet her one of the guest rooms. Also, prepare a snack. I'm sure Miss Annie would appreciate a light snack before dinner." The way this boy spoke, with such authority... It reminded me of Rosebund. The place I come from. I can't say that its home... because it wasn't. Earth, for me is my home. I have family there... well... probably not anymore.

"Right away Young Master. Miss Annie, if you will please follow me to your room." He walked in front of me a bit, looking back over his shoulder, and gesturing for me to come with. I followed him without question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallo!

I hope you like the first chapter or if this story piqued your interest ^^ I know a lot of things don't make sense not but it soon will. You will get to learn who Winter is, and many other people through out the story, as they are mildly important. Also, this story will have.its.own cover soon... I just don't know which one.

The next chapter will be up... soon? Maybe by Monday, or sometime next week it will be up.

Have a nice day~

KuraiNikkoLovesYou