アニーの遺産

A Fragile Flower

I twitched slightly, a pair of red eyes were staring at me a bit too intensely for my liking. I turned away from the appetizers that I was arranging on the plate to look at said demon. He only continued his overly intensive stare, while I pursed my lips. "What?!" I exclaimed finally, tired of getting the stink eye. Sebastian only sighed, closing eyes eyes for a moment before looking at me again, "You didn't answer my question." He said, and I looked away. Good thing he couldn't see me roll my eyes. "And? I wasn't listening..." I said, and I heard him click his tongue.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye to see him uncomfortably close. I lean back a bit, and glared. "Personal space please!" I demanded, and I saw him smirk slightly. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asked, and I refrained from blushing at his statement. He has been in my head for at least a week now, he damn well better know it makes me uncomfortable.

"No duh Sherlock..." I muttered, and I heard him sigh again. He got back in my space, staring at me. "WHAT?!" I yelled, and Sebastian only moved forward, this time pinning me to the counter. My front facing him, and the counter digging into my backside. "Ack... Sebastian..." I whined, and he only leaned forward, making me bend backwards so as to not have out chests touch. "You didn't answer my question, Miss Annie..." he repeated, and I frowned. "Repeat the question then!" I said, and pushed him back. "Do you know how to dance?" He said, staring down at me.

Though what he just did was kind of sexy, it annoyed me to no end. His question only heightened my annoyance. "No asshole, now leave me alone!" I said finally, and turned around to fix the plate, when suddenly I was turned around, moved to the kitchen table, and pinned down on it. My back resting against it, while my wrists were pinned on either aide of me. I glared, what the hell was he doing?!

"Let go of me." I muttered, and Sebastian seemed to take on a new air. His eyes narrowed, and their wine colored depths searched for my own. Thank god for the blindfold. "Miss Annie, there is no need for such vulgar words..." he said, his thumb on my right hand started rubbing my palm. I jerked as this was a sensitive spot. How he found it, I don't know... I jerked my hand away, and clutched it to my chest, which only made him grab my waist to hold me down. "Why is it that you are so defensive on the topic?" He asked, and I blinked.

"Why is it that your pinning me down?" I replied, and he let out a short puff of air out his nose, and stood upright. I sat up, and noticed where he was. My legs were spread apart at the sides of his thighs... this time, I couldn't contain my blush. "Ughh, is me not knowing how to dance that troublesome for you to pin me down?!" I spat, and Sebastian shook his head disapprovingly.

"Aren't you in line of royalty? After that story I would assume so..." he said, and I blinked. Smirking a bit, as a memory tugged at my brain. "Haha, didn't I say she never became Queen? I'm not royalty..." I said, crossing my arms. Sebastian shrugged his shoulders, and walked out of the kitchen with the plate of appetizers I had arranged in his hand. We walked out into the ball room, which was also decorated. He set it down on a table that was leaned up against the wall. "You never did explain that part. Why aren't you Queen then?" He asked. I deadpanned. Lifting my arm, I pulled up the sleeve of my uniform to show him the rose stem looking scar that ran around my wrist and halfway down my arm like a ribbon. His eyes widened for a second, but then he composed himself. "I still cannot fathom why they would do such a thing..." he said. Suddenly, his hand reached forward and grabbed my wrist, pulling my arm closer. His eyes scanned my decorated arm, his expression stoic.

For a second, I thought he was going to suck my blood again, but when he only stared at it, I retracted and pulled down my sleeve. "None of them knew what the plan was. But Ira did... that's partly of why he is after me. To take me back... as long as I am under Imogen, and in captivity, I cannot rise." I said, and Sebastian seemed truly confused.

I sighed, then shook my head. "When a citizen rises up against the Kingdom. The current kings are allowed to decide amongst themselves who will keep the person as a slave. Its a price to pay for going against them. They don't kill you... but they try their best to break you. As much as they can..." I muttered. Recalling my time in Rosebund.

"Did they break you, Miss Annie?" Sebastian asked, and I blinked. Surprised at his sudden question. I smirked and tilted my head to the side, "You can't honestly think I'm that fragile, Sebastian? For real, I'm not some weak flower..." I said. Sebastian chuckled, his hand suddenly under my chin. Tilting my head up to face him, I froze. My eyes wide in shock. He leaned down, a few inches away, but still too close for comfort. "That is true... you are definitely quite the creature." He said. His lips parting slightly. I looked and could see his fangs. He has fangs? I looked closer, and realized that it wasn't just his fangs that were sharp, it was all of his teeth... I shivered, and used my judgment...

Sebastian's face was priceless...

Swallowing the cream puff I had just shoved in his mouth whole, he gave me a bewildered look. I almost felt bad for the guy, he looked so... off put. I giggled, and backed away. "Once again. Not some fragile flower..." I said, and walked back into the kitchen.

...

Though despite the hinted finality of our conversation, Sebastian was still hell bent (haha. Bad pun...) on getting me to dance.

"Royalty or not, a lady must know how to dance." Or something like that.

I glowered at the red eyed butler for a moment, who now had his hand at my waist, and my hand on his shoulder. Why the waltz required so much physical contact was very much beyond my understanding. Slowly, we started moving to imaginary music. "Though unlike Young Master, you are doing quite well without having any experience in dancing..." he said, and slowly we turned. I sighed and shrugged, "Just as long as you don't pull any quick and sly moves on me, I follow up pretty well..." I said. Sebastian only cocked an eyebrow at my slang, and I smirked. "You know, for a moment, I forgot that I was in another time on earth... this dimension still stays the same to me..." I said. Sebastian furrowed his brow in confusion, "How so?" He asked. I smiled and shrugged, "Humans never change." I said, and he gave an 'ah' of understanding.

Slowly, we stopped and I blinked. That was quick. "Well, I guess we're done here..." I said, and tried to get out of Sebastian's grip.

Tried.

Key word there. I struggled out of his grasp, and looked up at him, my brows furrowed and my mouth forming a frown. "What?" I asked. Sebastian looked at me, his red eyes examining and careful. His hand soon moved from my arm, to the back of my head. I blinked, and only stood in confusion as he continued to stare at me.

Sebastian looked so... so... I don't know. He was inscrutable. I leaned my head against his hand, trying to create some space between us, when suddenly, he lunged forward. I gasped, as his face nuzzled my neck. "S-S-Sebastian!" I yelped, and he wrapped two long arms around me.

"I apologize, but it seems that I cannot let you go." He muttered. I could feel his lips move against my skin as he spoke. "Why?!" I asked, struggling a bit in his tight grasp.

"Ypnotizo..." (1) he muttered. I froze, shocked and a bit perplexed. "Excuse me?" I asked, and I felt him jerk to his senses. He let me go immediately, so quickly I almost fell back. I blinked, wondering what was happening...

"Sebastian?" I asked, and he blinked. "It seems that lately you are causing quite the commotion within me..." he said, his voice breathy. He looked as if he had just fought with an army. His brow was sweating, and he was panting hard. I furrowed my brows, and crossed my arms. "It seems so..." I said.

What exactly is happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd you like the slight fluff to a very, very, VERY soft scene there? I thought it was good. But remember this part and what Sebastian said about not being able to move, its important!!!

1- Basically means Hypnotized in some language. I will involve a plethora of languages in Herr as you probably have noticed already, so have Google translate on hand or... just.... I dunno.

Soooo yeah, some stuff will happen and shiz will go down. I am working on the third chapter for "Girl in Power". Leave your reviews there! I wanna know what you think if Imogen now that things are a bit different. Also! Do you want Annie in "Girl in Power"? I dunno. I am already planning on having a whole bunch of new charas for that sooooo yep. That's it.

BTW, anyone from Fanfic reading this? My homie FW, maaaaan you da best. Seriously, you awesome. You stuck with this the whole time... holy shit its the 20th chapter guys! The 20TH?!?! Ahhhhhh, I'm up to chapter 33 haha. Yeah, this is gonna be a long story. Probably confusing too. Whateverr.

I feel like rewarding you with something... what do you want? A chapter full of Annie and Sebby fluff? A smexy dream filler with steamy encounters? I have to tell ya, that will be a while since I am on the 33 chapter. That's when the Jack the Ripper arc is. Ohhh! I know, why don't I just make it after the arc? Ok, a filler with whatever you want right after the Jack the Ripper arc! That good? Leave a review and tell me what you want and I will deliver. Don't be afraid to get creative... or kinky.

Jk.

Or am I?