アニーの遺産

Sweet Vibrations

I flexed my arms against the restraints, a loud snap resonated throughout the room. Earning the attention of Azzurro. "Hey now, what are you trying to do?!" He yelled, stomping over to us. I took the chance and let my strength show, as I snapped the other restraints.

I felt my shoulders and arms relax as they fell off me completely. "What does it look like?" I said, pushing myself up, now on all fours. I looked up at him. His faces twisted into this ugly sneer... I would enjoy ripping that off of his face when I'm done with the rest of his lackys.

Wow. Feral is even making her way into my thoughts. I turn my head and look at Ciel, but at that moment, I feel a hand wrap around my hair. Tugging at it. It distracts me for a moment. Feral is already seeping out to the point where I didn't even have to make an effort to flick him away. With a slight push, he was sent to the other aide of the room. Slamming into a desk. I brought Ciel up, and walked him over to a chair. "Please hide underneath or behind this chair and don't look." I said as I snapped apart his restraints. He gave a quick nod, before dashing off. Men were already lining up in front of me, pointing their guns at my body.

Feral, was already halfway through. I let out a sigh...

These would be easy. I wouldn't need to take off my blindfold for these guys. I took a step forward, and it didn't take long for one of them to shoot. I winced as I felt a burning go through my shoulder. "Shoot! Shoot her!" One of them yelled, my attention was turned to the man yelling immediately, and I lunged. The first kill is usually when I slip away and Feral takes over.

I wrap my fingers around the guys neck, and I can hear gunshots go off, but I can't feel them. I know they're embedding bullets into my back, and arms, but right now... I'm just concentrating on this guy. It almost kills me how much he looks like Ivan. Tanned skin, light eyes, dark hair... my fingers dig into his useless throat a bit more. With one hand, I reach back and grip the back of his shirt, while the other I let do its job.

Blood is seeping out soon, and I know I have to get this guy over with, or Feral will do worse while he is still alive. And in one quick flick of my arm and snap of my wrist, my arm goes winding back, his throat in my hands.

This is not the worst that has happened.

You remember school right? How they talked about the gladiators in Roam? Those sick shows they put on and all. Rosebund had the same thing. They put animals, people... Reapers, and all sorts of things... anything that moved against one thing. Me. And I always won. No matter what.

The now lifeless man falls from my grip and limply lands on the floor.

My eyes are ablaze now, and Feral is now in control.

...

I wake up, feeling terrible, terrible pain shooting up through my spine, my arms, and my neck. My head is pounding as well, and I am pushing myself up from the now bloodied ground. "Ah- Miss Annie. It seems you have awoken in the middle of my... task." A familiar accent flows down to my ears, and I smile as I recognize it. "H-Hey... Sebast-tian..." I choke. I must have been screaming a lot. My throat is dry too. The ground around me is suddenly wet, and my face is splashed with something. Then I smell it. I recoil in disgust, and end up sitting back on my butt this time instead of leaning on my arms. "I apologize... I will be more careful." He says, and I realize I can't see anything.

Its completely black and soundless. Well mostly. I can hear Sebastian's voice... but then, other sounds meet my ears. I gasp when I now hear the ever growing sound of hysterical screaming in my ears. And soon, a loud snap and crack is heard. More screaming. The floor is a bit wetter now... less screaming and now more gurgling... oh my. Sebastian is killing someone. And I'm possibly staring right at him doing it.

Then, I feel a tug at my wrist. "Stand up, Miss Annie." He orders, and I nod. Standing up, and discover my legs seems to have the same pain as my back and arms do.

"It seems you have been shot over and over again, Miss Annie. Were you in such a state that you didn't notice?"

"I was Feral, Sebastian. I can't feel anything when I'm Feral. I only kill. That's all." I mutter, as he helps me up. His hands are now gripping my forearms, holding me at arms length away. I can't really help but tremble in his hold. He feels it, because he suddenly shifts and I'm now being carried. "Its alright, Miss Annie. We will be out of here soon. Allow me to treat your wounds when we get to the manor. For now, let's take our leave, hmm?" He says gently, his chest vibrates as he talks. I have my head underneath his chin, and I'm slumped over. My shoulders up to protect my chin, and my arms hang lifeless at my side, while the other is around his neck. I am now sitting on one arm, and he seems to have no trouble with picking up Ciel and holding him in the other arm.

I close my eyes for a moment, Sebastian's voice making his chest vibrate again as he talks.

I rather like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found that to be sweet, don't you?

The last part I mean. Sorry if the first few paragraphs were graphic, but that's what happens when your feral. Haha. She's done worse. The next chapter will be the last for this arc, and we will be able to move on with the Jack the Ripper arc! Yayyyyy! Lemmie tell you guys, it is LONG. And chop full of shit that happens that is important. Like really important. Not really. I lied. But stuff goes down! Things happen, and Annie sees something she probably isn't supposed to see but she does and its reaaallllyyyyy weird. But hot. She's a perv. XD

Annie will turn sixteen soon. Well, soon for me, YOU have a bunch of chapters to go through first!

Welp, look forward to the next chapter!