アニーの遺産

Undertaker and Me

I could only stare in disbelief when I saw who was now standing over Ciel. His long fingernails, and wide smile... I almost choked on air (really, I could have just choked on the smell of dead bodies everywhere) when I saw him step out. But most of all... that hair...

"A-Adrian?!" I yelled, and all heads were turned towards me. Including Undertaker's. "Hmmm? And who is thi-" he paused, obviously recognizing me, as I had recognized him. His face then lit up, as it had when he saw Ciel.

"Oh my my, I haven't seen you in a while. How are you, Phoelmogen of Roseb-"

"D-don't call me that!" I interrupted before he could give me my full title. He tilted his head, obviously catching the blush on my face. It wasn't that I was embarrassed... okay, I lied. That's precisely why. I hate being called that. I never liked that whole "regal" sounding kind of name... "No? Then how is Shiningami Shur-"

I rushed over, and punched square in the face. "Stop it!" I yelled, and heard the gasp coming from Madame Red. "Oh, don't worry Baroness, me and Miss Maid here are good friends." Undertaker said, straightening himself out. I groaned, and looked to the side. "Hardly." I muttered. Undertaker only seemed to take this as amusing, and I looked at him in surprise.

"Ahhh, don't worry little, Feu. We will talk, but at the moment, I am rather interested in Young Phantomhive here..." he said, turning away from me, and pointing at Ciel. Ciel only gave him a bored look, and sighed. "Yes its true, we are here on business." He said, and glanced at me for a moment. I could practically feel his eyes glowing with curiosity, before it was cleverly diminished, and then looked back at Undertaker.

"We're here about the Jack the Ripper crimes..."

"Oh I know why you're here..."

I couldn't really help but zone out the rest of the time, just watching Undertaker in complete disbelief, and slight shock.

Undertaker wasn't supposed to be alive... he wasn't supposed to be alive at all...

...

I blinked when a black fingernail was pointed at me. And then I frowned, "What?" I said, and Undertaker did a come hither motion with his finger, and I shivered. I got up, and walked towards him. We were talking about Jack the Ripper, when Undertaker startled going off on what was missing... I froze when he invaded my invisible two feet bubble of personal space. He was waayyy closer than two feet. In fact... he was at least three centimeters from touching my body. His long fingernail was dragged across my throat. "First he slits her throat..." he said, and then, his hand curled around my lower abdomen. Right over my womb. "Then he makes a cut right here, and taker her precious womanly parts..." he said, and my eyes widened. I looked at him, turning my head. I could see the green and yellow glow of his eyes. "Is this payback?" I asked, and he cackled.

"Only a bit..." he said.

"Payback for what?" Madame Red asked, and I pursed my lips. "Oh, nothing to worry yourself over." He said, and I furrowed my brows. How was he so light hearted about this?! But I decided for the sake of company, it'd be best to play along. "Undertaker, can we just get straight to the point now?" I said, and unwound myself from his uncomfortable grasp, and took to standing next to Sebastian, only to discover a steering heat basically coming off of him in waves. I took a few steps aside before continuing my statement, "Let's not beat around the bush, can someone with basic anatomy knowledge accomplish such a gruesome job like this?"

"Certainly so." He said, and I nodded curtly. "I think that's all the information we need... Sebastian?" I waited for his answer, and he nodded. "Miss Annie is right, I believe I will be able to make a suspect list off of this information." He said, and after a few more words exchanged, everyone got up and started to leave. I hurried after them. I didn't really want to stay in this mans presence any longer than necessary.

"Wait, Miss Maid, I believe I have some information for you as well. Please, on a break, come visit me here. I would love to talk to you..." he said, and I paused. I turned slightly and looked at him from the corner of my eye. "What information could you possibly have?" I muttered through my teeth. Undertaker only gave me a smile that could kill, and I shivered. "You will have to come to find out." He said, tilting his head.

I groaned inwardly. I don't like this... I'd rather see Imgoen and deal with all that painful portal tapping stuff than see this guy again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, just got done writing the 54th chapter, and let me tell you right now... FLUFF ALERT. Like right in the beginning, its full of it. Actually, its the whole chapter. Its kind of short. Lately they have been gradually getting that way, and more and more confusing XD

This shit cray bro.

Aaaaand the What If? Fic is actually being written as we speak! Well, not right now... you know what I mean. But yusss it will be extremely fluffy, and maybe a bit pervy? Quite pervy actually.

But it will come out soon so look out!!!

Anyway, look forward to the next chapter!