アニーの遺産

Boxers

I looked down at my covered knees on our way to the "party". To say I was nervous would be accurate... but an understatement. I hated parties, and any sort of social gathering.

You didn't think I was going to the party dressed like THAT did you?

Haha no.

Sebastian had the decency to dress me in something appropriate of course. He wrapped a makeshift skirt around my waist, just a few moments ago after putting my hair up in a hun away from my face. I felt like some Disney princess character. My blindfold was exchanged for a pair of new ones. A dark sort of hot pink silk kind. It was pretty I admit, but I would never actually wear them anywhere but here and now.

I had a black trench coat on, to cover my scandalous chest. Madame Red was next to me, and Lou sat next to Ciel, who wouldn't be in the party. Sebastian, sat calmly next to Madame Red. "You must be diligent. Miss Annie, Sebastian, you will go under alias. You are to be Madame Red's niece, from America. Sebastian, you are to play as her Fiance-"

"Huh?" I deadpanned when Ciel uttered that word. "Wouldn't it look kind of creepy? I mean, I am fifteen- ah... error, Sebastian stop looking at me like that! I am! Sheesh." I leaned back into my seat, and looked out the window. Ciel seemed a bit at a loss, and Sebastian only seemed to have the smug ass look on his face get brighter and brighter with each passing second. I should never have told him my real age. Ass.

"Anyway, you two are to act as you should, Madame Red... well, no one would question why you're there." Ciel said, and Lou perked up. "You forgot me, my Lord..." he said, and Ciel eyed him. Then shrugged, looking at Madame Red, "You can be my aunt's escort." He said, then Madame Red and Lou both nodded in approval.

"Alright, do we understand our roles? Annie, you are to get the Viscount alone. Try and raise up any evidence against him. Sebastian, you know what to do." Ciel said, and just like that, the carriage stopped. "Yes, my Lord." He said, and swiftly got up, and let everyone out. Except for Ciel.

...

I pursed my lips, as I noticed a few eyes staring at me. "You definitely picked out quite the dress here Sebastian..." I muttered, and he only chuckled. "It certainly is getting quite the attention from everyone, Rose." He said, emphasizing my alias. I only glared at him and sighed. "Whatever. Let's get this over with, okay? I'm feeling uncomfortable with all these eyes on me." I muttered, and quickly his arm was at my side. "Yes, let's..." he said.

A few minutes had passed, us revolving around the room looking for the Viscount of Druitt. A popular Aliester Chambers. Sebastian made a point of spinning me on the dance floor whenever we had to get a better view around us. But with each and every spin, I felt my feet scream. These heels were going to be the death of me! I gripped onto Sebastian's shoulder, trying to lift myself a little from these painstakingly high heels. He raised his eyebrows in question, and I pursed my lips. "These heels are the worst. Why are they so high?!" I whisper screamed at him. He only smirked, and made his grip on my waist tighter, "They matched the dress." He said simply. I only shook my head, in slight exasperation. "I'm not even that insightful when it comes to fashion. I used to just laze about in shorts and a T-shirt or something..." I muttered. He only furrowed his brows, and I shook my head. "Girls don't have to wear skirts or dresses in the future. We wear pants and shorts... sometimes even briefs." I said, amused at his plain look of shock. "That's a bit shocking, I have to say the least. Women wearing men's underwear?" He asked, and I smirked.

"I wore boxers almost everyday-"

"The Viscount looks absolutely stunning today, doesn't he?" A voice said, obviously to someone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
So lately my phone has been acting up quite a bit. It won't charge AT ALL. But I got it to charge for now, so its okay. My updating might be slower because of this. Dammit. But lovelies, I have the fluff chapter written. Actually its just one giant fluff arc. Called "Fluff Storm" Arc. If you read it then you'll see why its named that. Very lovey-dovey type of arc.

Well this is all for now~ look forward to the next chapter!