アニーの遺産

Less Than Kind

"That was an impressive show there, butler..."

I paused, and looked at the direction where the voice came from. I had just slipped out of the crowd, and was making my way to Annie at the moment. Sadly, unlike Young Master, I couldn't sense weather she was in danger or not.

I spotted him right away. He was a little taller than Annie, and was a few inches shorter than myself. I faced him now, and examined him carefully. He actually looked a bit like Young Master... when he grew older. When his face was less round, and his eyes became less childish and more narrow. The only difference was in height, and color... this boy had almost white hair. And his smirking face was nothing like my young Lord.

"Thank you, now I best be on my way now-"

"She's fine. I checked up in her a bit ago... though I wasn't expecting you had that sort of plan," he continued.

I paused again, looking at him more. His dress was very different from my Young Master's as well. In fact... it was different from anything I have seen. He wore skin tight clothes, and a large white tail coat over it as well. I looked at his feet, and saw knee high bulky boots adorning them. He was so different... when I suddenly took account for what he had just said.

He was from where Annie had come from.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're talking about."

That was a good enough answer. I still didn't know who this person was after all. Alluding to the fact that I knew who Annie was would probably not be wise...

"Haha! Oh drop the act, Mr. Butler! You can trust me, for the moment. I only have a few things for our dear girl here. You know who I'm talking about... or, should I jog your memory?" He said, and reached into his pants and pulled out a small rectangle looking thing. Everything about this boy was strange...

Suddenly, there was light coming from the rectangle, and what seemed like a screen on a television showed a picture of a girl. She had tanned skin, short, brown wavy hair, and a deep frown on her lips... and a blindfold.

"Ahhh, there she is. Yeah, her hair was short then. I saw her now, its grown! She has changed a lot since I last saw her." He said, and I frowned. "Excuse me, but I really do need to be on my way." I said, and started down the hall.

"Hey, wait! I have some stuff for her!" He said, and I stopped walking. He made his way over to me, now pulling out another rectangle that looked like his, and also had a silver chain wrapped around his fingers. "These are hers. The phone works in this world as it would normally. And her mom sent her a little gift... ah, and you would do best to give her that locket, Mr. Butler... its rather important to her." He said.

I took them from his hands quickly, while he was in the middle of talking. Tucking them in my breast pocket on the inside of my jacket, I examined him some more. His eyes were a lighter blue than Young Master's deep mournful gaze. But his eyes as well, lost all light that was meant to be in them. I can smell his scent.. his souls essence. It isn't nearly as satisfying. Its weak and is quickly overpowered.

"Please tell me who you are, so that I may grace Miss Annie with knowledge of knowing who it is that sends her such... gifts." I say, not facing him. Instead, I busy myself with straightening out my appearance. He walks forward, and touches my arm, I look at him then, and he catches my eye. "Erin. You'll see me soon enough though, you won't forget me..." he says this with a slight smirk. Its then that I catch a whiff of chocolate.

My eyes widen, but I compose myself.

Right now, I need to get to Annie.

"Very well then." I say, and I skip formalities. I have the feeling we would be a little less than kind in the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there beautiful. Come here often?

Yeah? You do?

Good. Cuz I don't.

Lol no.I'm just kidding, I'm too desperate for your attention to not come here lolololz

Wait no, don't go.

Okay, well, I just want to post as many chapters as I can really. The next chap is Annie's POV again. Wow Sebastian is HARD to write for. Such a stoic character its difficult to make him FEEL emotions for once in his emotionless life. I want to make him wretch and squirm with how much he wants Annie, but I can't do that... for now. Right now, he is just attached. Yep. Just wait tho... he will FEEL.

Annie however... she is just going along for the ride XD