アニーの遺産

Subtleties

The sight before me could have choked me if I wasn't a demon. No, I change my mind. It makes me wretch.

The first thing I saw, were legs. Pale legs decorated in lace and thighs in a garter belt. Second, I saw a large mass covering her middle... I threw my hands on the mass, and wrapped my fingers on what appeared to be a shoulder. I ripped him off, to see a still and frozen Annie underneath.

I couldn't tell who was more still, the Viscount, or Annie.

I tossed the Viscount aside, and walked over to Annie. She seemed to twitch slightly, as I rested my knee on the bed, and she turned her head. "Sebastian." She breathed. Oh, that voice was beautiful. So light, and airy. Her hands found my cuff, and she tugged on it. "I am here, Miss Annie. You didn't think I would not come, did you? Tsk tsk, a little more faith will you?" I teased gently. I leaned forward, and slid my arms underneath her. She was so warm. No, not warm... she was actually hot. Burning. I lifted her up swiftly, and rested her on my lap.

She was light, though she could probably crush my own body without even thinking.

She settled easily, and rested her head underneath my chin. "Your so big, Sebastian..." I heard her mumble. I smirked, and only held her for a moment. She felt delicate. And her scent... intoxicating as always. My mouth watered slightly, and I could feel some of my other, carnal desires rise within my chest, and my lower torso. I felt her shift, and hang a leg over my knee. Her toes poked out of the socks, creating holds in them. I sighed, she could stand to be a bit more careful next time...

I closed my eyes, and felt her relax against me. Her scent enveloped me more now. Its drugging effect taking its toll on my senses.

I want to ravish her. And she was just in the dress for it. And she was of age as well... though... I wouldn't do that. I sighed at my own reason, and felt her heartbeat pound clearly against my sensitive ears.

"Sebastian."

Her voice only made her heartbeat louder. More prominent against my ears, and I swear I could feel it against my own chest.

"Yes, my lady?"

I could feel her stiffen at my word choice, and I couldn't help but smirk. Such a skittish lady she is. I held her tighter, to bring her at ease, and it worked slightly. Her hand reached up to my collar, and it surprised me by touching my neck. "Don't ever make me a 'distraction' again. That's the lamest excuse for getting me to dress all kinky for you, ever. Be a bit more clever next time..." she said simply, suddenly turning her head to look at me. It was dark in the room, but I could see her clearly. I smirked, sure that she could see that. "Ahh, seems you have caught me. I apologize, Miss Annie. I'll be sure to sue more subtle tactic next time."

Oh believe me.

I will.

*-*-*

Carrying her in my arms, I easily jumped from house top to house top, on our way to the manor. "By the way, Miss Annie. What exactly did you do to the Viscount back there? He seemed rather... frozen..." I asked. I caught her smirk, and wondered what the answer could possibly be.

"Ypnotizo."

It was my turn to smirk.

"You never cease to amaze me, Miss Annie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahhhh that's the end of the first part of this Arc. The viscount and everything. I chopped it all up and stuff. I dunno, I'm just a very sporatic writer, and I am literally all over the place.

Imma just keep on updating as much as I can. This is seriously going one by one guys. Like BAM got one posted! Wut now bitches?!?!! I need to work on that potty mouth of mine...