アニーの遺産

Y U Texting Me So Early, Haynes?!

I woke up early in the morning, my eyes registering the adjustment made to the blindfold after having them closed for so long. It wasn't of my own accord that I woke up... it was a silent vibrating at my side-

My phone.

I picked it up, to see two messages left for me... both of them from-

"Ugh, Erin? Why so early?" I muttered, and quickly unlocked my phone to see the messages.

Erin:
Sooo, has that handsome butler given you you're phone yet?

I couldn't find a charger. But then Winter said it charged itself with heat. Lucky!

I blinked away the sleepyness from my eyes, and then sighed internally. Would it be a good idea to text him back? I mean... he is going to turn me into Ira soon enough... but he was the only person that had contact to the world I used to belong to.

Me:
Y r u texting me so early, huh, Haynes?

There, that was pleasant enough...

Erin:
Ha! I woke u up didn't I? Can't say I feel bad 4 that. Haha

Me:
Bastard.

Erin:
Aw, don't be mean!

Me:
I'll be as mean as I want fucktard, y the hell r u texting me so goddamned early?!

Erin:
You're a bitch when you just wake up, huh? Well, I wanted 2 make sure that u got this phone in time. I figured the butler would see the text and give it to u. Hot mutherfucker isn't he?

Me:
Pervert. Don't talk ab him like that...

Erin:
Jelly? ;3

Me:
Just tell me y the fuck u are texting me? U need anything? I have to get ready soon and I don't want Seb making comments on my "less than satisfactory performance" or something.

I groaned at the screen when he didn't respond quickly as he had before. What? You suddenly have a one hour job to do? I jumped when the phone vibrated again, lighting up with a new message.

Erin:
Cuz I lov u that's why ^^

I promptly typed an: F U, and turned off my phone. Laying down on my bed, I stared at my ceiling. Its way to early for any of the servants to be awake, and I'm sure as hell not doing any work at this time... I sat up, and decided to do some searching. In the library of course...

I got, got dressed (I had since learned how to tie my own corset, thank you very much) and walked out. Quietly closing the door behind me, I made my way to the library. Something told me I could find something useful there. Something to help me avoid seeing Undertaker, or forcing a portal to Imogen. I don't know, but I do.

The hallways were quiet, to say the least. Wondering about what could be going on in that other world... my old home...

But what about here?

Was this home as well? The servants sure warmed up to me. And I enjoyed their company, despite Bard setting the kitchen on fire, and Meylene breaking everything china and glass... and Finny being adorable as he is, was just an airhead with incredible strength. I ran a hand through my hair. I still had to cut it... where were my old friends? What was I doing? Hiding from them... from Ira mostly, but from them as well. Erin, as much as he was helping me, by keeping me hidden from Ira.. was still an enemy. He would come for me as many times as Ira told him to. His orders topping all others. And what was I to do, when that day comes?

I shook my head. No. Right now, I had to focus on other things... like why my body is reacting to Sebastian, and vice versa... it was him first. Tasting my blood and all.

Without realizing, I had reached the library door in ample time, and I opened it quickly. Walking in, and closing it. I was surprised to meet a sight completely different on its own.

"I didn't know you were awake, Miss Annie..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am somewhat out of my hiatus. ^^ I got a new charger and my phone is running good to go! Hopefully nothing else happens but if it does... well I don't know, what am I supposed to do?

Lol nahhh I love this story too much~

Erin is slowly becoming one of my favorite characters. Next to Annie of course. I dunno, he is just this really suave and chill dude but freaking asshole Ira is ruining everything for him :T why do I make such asshole characters? In a way they are all a part of me, so the part of me that's an asshole is Ira. Sorry Ira. Didn't mean to make you such an asshole (not really) but so far, I have over 70 chapters written guys! That's an accomplishment! If I get this story over 50 chapters posted then you can definitely expect something AWESOME in the next possible 80? 85? 90 chapters? Who knows how long this story will go!

I am technically working on the "curry arc" (its not about curry) right now, and damn things are so different. I'm having trouble trying to even figure out what I'm going to do. Annie is confused. Sebastian is confused. Just shit. Agni man... he is freaking conflicted as hell (pun intended).

OH!
OHOHOHOHO!

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE ENDING THEME FOR THE THIRD SEASON?! OMG FANSERVICE MUCH?! Ugh I loved that so freaking much I nearly died. Ugh god. That was just... HE HUGGED HIM. HE JUST... UGH IM FANGASMING RUGHT NOW. That ending theme is so sweet... I have a cavity... EVERYWHERE. I wanna be Ciel in that theme. Ohhh yeahhh, have bassy give me a bath in this mysterious double meaning black liquid, oh yessss and then dry me off Bassy. Yes. Hug me. I am your meal...

I am so weird. I just... DAT ENDING THO.

If u haven't seen it, just go and YouTube it. Its delicious. Trust me.