アニーの遺産

... said no one EVER.

As sexy, and as incredibly handsome Sebastian Michaelmas made himself to be... nothing, and I mean nothing could be classified as erotic as the sight before me right now.

Lounging calmly by a fire pit, full of flames and bright emanation bouncing off his white skin, was a lazy Sebastian. His tie undone, and collar open. I could see his collar bone sticking out from under his shirt. His vest was completely unbuttoned, and his gloves and coat were done away with as well. Where they were, I didn't care. But god... ugh... this man... was the exact definition of every erotica writers fantasy. Maybe I'm sexualizing him too much... don't care. Ughh. Damn my perverted mind.

I swallowed, and saw him gaze at me through glassy eyes. He looked... so... so...

I felt myself become suddenly very cold when I realized what he was. He was hungry. So very, horrifyingly, hungry.

My thoughts immediately went to the last time he had a snack, and I pursed my lips. I won't let that happen again. This demon can be as reckless as he wants, I'm not having a delusional Sebastian on my hands. Nope. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next week. Fuck it. Not gonna happen. Screw his hunger. I continued this pep talk as I walked over, and watched him carefully. "What are you doing?" I asked, and I saw the amused glint in his eyes, then it disappeared in a second. "I'm feeding." He said, and I blinked. What the heck was he talking about now?

"I don't know what that means." I answered, and I saw him smirk. He lifted his hand, and I took a step back. He's not getting my blood. But then calmed, when he was just showing me his contract. "What about it?" I asked, and I saw him become even more amused. "Come closer, and look." He lulled. His voice was like sugar... I licked my lips, it was almost as if I could taste it. He laced his words with so much temptation, and want, and urgency it almost went unnoticed, the sweetness of them. Almost, I said. I caught his lilt.

But following his suggestion, I came closer, and leaned in forward to see his contract. My eyes widened, when I saw what he meant... it was... shiny. It was like it had been written on with a paintbrush. The paint still wet. "Touch it." He said finally after my few moments of staring. I jumped at the suggestion. "Touch it?" I repeated, and I saw him sigh with slight impatience. "Its not going to burn you, Miss Annie. But you'll understand what's happening if you touch it..." he said. I swallowed. He sounded so fucking tempting it was almost lethal.

I tentatively lifted my index finger, and touched his contract. My breathing hitched when I felt his rapid pulse underneath. It was so strong, and fast... like a heartbeat. I swallowed, and retracted my finger, only to let out a short yelp at the residue that was left on it. "What the heck?!" I shook my hand, as if that would remove it from the pad of my finger. "Hmm, probably should have warned you that would happen..." he mused, and I frowned.

Ya think?!

The scent reached my nose quickly, and I realized what this was. I frowned at my finger, and stared at the dark color of Sebastian's blood. "I gain energy, from things like fire, and sometimes, even the energy from someone else's soul. Though I'm not taking it... that's what happens when you are under contract." He explained, and I blinked. "Only under contract?" I asked, and I saw him close his eyes, and his head lull back, hanging over the back of the couch we were sitting on. "Hmm." Was his only answer.

I almost giggled at how relaxed he was. I've never seen such a laid back Sebastian. I let myself smirk at him, "Its almost like your drunk... haha, are you a happy drunk, or a mad drunk Sebastian?" I joked, and he opened his eyes, examining me for a moment. It stifled my giggly mood, shooting ice through my veins at his intense gaze, until he rolled his eyes back and closed them. "Neither." He answered, and I scoffed. "How is that?" I said, and then looked at my finger. His blood still on it. I brought it to my nose and sniffed. Even his blood smelled good. Even if it did have that rusty, salt kind of smell, there was still that musk to it. I dipped my finger into my mouth.

What?

Curiosity is a bitch.

I heard a cough, or maybe it was a choke... I don't know. It was a sound, and I looked up, to see Sebastian desperately trying to hold back laughter. "What?!" I said, only to hear him snort, and shake his head, "Did you really?" He said, his arms now spread out, resting on the couch back, and his legs were lazily crossed. The fire dying out slightly. I watched it, and saw the stack of wood next to it. Quickly reaching over, I put a piece of wood inside the fire. Watching it greedily lick and bite its new treat. "Thank you. I would have done it myself, but I am far too relaxed to move..." he hummed, and I looked back.

"Oh shit..."

His head was proper up now, his eyes looking at me carefully. "Hm?" He hummed again, and all I could do was stare. Stare at the Sebastian that was now lounging next to me.

"Miss Annie?" He said, this time with a little more of his normal voice. Not the light and feathery sugar before. I only swallowed, and choked out a reply, now only a bit curious and baffled... I looked at his feet, and bit the inside of my cheek.

"Sebastian..."

"Yes?"

"Why are you wearing stiletto heels?"

Oh, yes Annie. Go to the Library. You'll find ALL your answered THERE. Said no one EVER.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, Sebastian is drunk XD

And I suppose you can guess what Annie just saw °///° the arc is almost over, and there's about 9 chapters left of this arc. Wow this went on for a while, but there's bigger and longer Arcs to come friends, just you wait ^^ the Fluffy Storm Arc is coming up right after this, along with the little reward chapter I promised for reaching 20 chapters.