アニーの遺産

Granny is a perv...

"You can't be serious."

I cracked open an eye, to meet a blinding white light. It doesn't take me long to figure out who's room I am in. "It didn't take you long, I'll have to give you that..." I pursed my lips at that response, and turn my head to meet the irritated gaze of Imogen. Her golden eyes were piercing. "I got stabbed." I say, and she rolls her eyes. "I know." She says, and I find I can't bring myself to get up off the floor.

"Sebastian thinks I might die..." I say, and she gives an exasperated sigh. "You're not." She answers, and I give a small smirk. "I know that." I say, and she gives me a lightly amused look.

"You two are certainly getting close though. Are you in love with him?" She asks, and I frowned. "I don't think so." I say, and I finally try and sit up. Imogen watched my struggle, and sighs. "Your such a liar. Anyway, I see you've been doing some investigating." She says, and I blink when she holds up a small book.

"That's my boo-"

"I know. That's why I grabbed it when you were unconscious. I have to say, there are some pretty interesting things in here." She says, flipping through it. It isn't a diary. I don't keep those. But I have been writing down the affects that has happened after Sebastian has tasted my blood.

"One. Demons experience burning and a slight 'drunk' effect during the first few moments of swallowing blood. Only touching who the blood belongs to apparently stops the burning. Ice water does not work..." she read aloud and I blinked, waiting for her response.

"Two. This causes a blank in the demons mind, they cannot remember what had happened after they swallowed. Three. They can read each others minds for about a week or so while the demon digests the blood. Once it is halfway digested, they no longer read each others minds. Thank god." Imogen rolled her eyes at the last part, and I smirked.

"Four. Phoelmogen now feels burning from demon, and voice seems to have a 'hypnotic' effect. This goes for both..." she starts reading the rest to herself and I watch silently. "Honestly... there's quite a bit in here, but there are a few things I would like to touch up on..." she says, flipping through it. I furrow my brows, "Like what?" I ask, and Imogen sighs.

"Just a few things... how about I keep this book for a while, hmm? Then in give it back to you after a few months or so?" She asks, and I blink. Now that I think about it, it would be better than having to figure all this out myself.

"Sure. Just make sure you give it back though..." I said, and Imogen smirks. "Of course. Now, it seems quite a but of time has gone by. You should probably head back." She says, and I nod. "Sebastian is probably waiting for me to wake up anyway." I say, and I feel the lightheadedness that comes with when I am about to leave Imogen.

She pauses, and looks at me closely for a second. "You sure your not in love with him? I wouldn't have a problem with that, you know." She says, and I frown. "Not sure... like I said. The man is confusing..." I mutter. And Imogen chuckles. "You know, you're of age to have sex with him. I wouldn-"

"I'm not going to have sex with him!" I interrupt. "And I'm not of age! I'm still fifteen!" I yell, and she blinks. "Not for long... your birthday is tomorrow you know." She says, and I frowned. "I know..." I say, and Imogen smiles. "Even if your sixteen you can still have se-"

"GOODBYE IMOGEN!"

I think I know where I get my perverse inclinations from. My "grandmother"...