アニーの遺産

Crimson

Moaning, I found myself squirming a bit, my body encased in a sort of flesh cage. Strong, long arms were wound around my torso, holding me in place. They were completely bare, and I could see the fine hairs on them. I stared at the one that was right over my chest, the hand...

I let out a squeak when I was suddenly squeezed, my boob being caressed roughly by one of these stray hands. Was he awake? Did he realize he was doing this? I bit my lip, and searched my body to see what was trapped, and what was free. Only to see that Sebastian had me on complete lock down.

I squirmed again, only to be squeezed once more. "Ughh... Sebastian..." I moaned, only to find that his hand had managed to slip my brown dress lower down my chest, undoing a few of the buttons in front. I could see the flesh of my chest spill out of the opening a bit while he squeezed. Did he realize how awkward this was?

"Sebastian?" I said, freeing my hand from his lock down, and putting it over his hand. I blushed when in touched the bare hand, finding it a lot bigger than mine, and a lot stronger. Surprisingly though, it was the other way around. "Sebastian!" I yelled loudly, only to receive a grunt as a response. "You're squeezing my boob..." I say, and turn on my back now, as I was in my side. "And your crushing me." I said, looking at him now, his eyes were cracked open a bit. The red glow making them smolder in the yellow light if the room. "You have very soft skin... I can feel your nipple harden when I rub it, even through this fabric." He says and I feel my eyes widen.

His thumb was now rubbing small circles over my-

"That's it! Time to wake up!" I say, and force my leg out from underneath his own, and push with all my might. Leaving him flying off the bed and landing with a thud on the floor. I sit up now, and frowned at him from the bed. "Groping me so early in the morning, really now?" I said, sighing. He looked up, his expression slightly sultry, but I'm pretty sure I'm mistaking that in exchange for irritation.

"In my defense, Miss Annie, you had been clinging to me the whole time you were asleep. How could I not treat myself to a bit of your clandestine chest if you allowed it at the time being?" He said, running a hand through his hair and leaning back on his arm. I blushed and looked away, "I can't give you my consent if I'm asleep dummy." I said, gripping the sheets that was over my lap. "Miss Annie... before you make any other moves, I should probably tell you..." he stood up then, then bent over, his one arm supporting him on the bed, while the other reached for me. I blinked at his bare hand, and my eyes widened when his black fingernails brushed over the revealed flesh if my chest. "Half of this is falling out..." he said, tugging at the brown dress and putting it over my revealed boob.

I couldn't stop myself from turning crimson even if I tried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahhh I love tormenting my OC's. That whole thing... this right here is just for that XD

I have no words other than to check out Found in my account! So far there is just a lot of denial from Bassy. Yeahh there's only four chapters up... LOOK AT IT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OVER THERE °-° I know I have some fans in hiding, you little sneaks ;) I love all of you, come here little chinchillas ahhhh your all so cute ^^ I appreciate every view I get, and Fallen Winter is a warrior commenter.

Nuff said.