Twins on Tour

Chapter 1

~Samantha~

"yes im Camerons sister" i say to one of the fans. "really" she says, she is probably like 15 or so "yea ive been his sister our whole lifes" Cameron and i are twin. We do everything together and his band, allstar weekend, lets me go on tour with them. I had to leave my best friend Ross behind and i miss him tons, we have known each other since we were little. The girls walk away and i hear my phone ring, i answer it and hear Ross say "hey, whats up?" "nothing, just hanging with fans" i say "ooh fun, hows tour going?" "its so much fun but i miss you" i say wondering around outside the bus "i know, i miss you too, but guess what" he say "what?" i say sounding really excited "remember Riley from my soccer camp" "yea?" i say "well i finally got the courage and asked her on a date and she said yes" he says sounding very happy. i walk into the bus and see cameron and Zach sitting in the front loung. i walk into the back room still talking to Ross. "thats awesome" i say "i know, so what about zach?" he says "nothing is happening, we are just friends, even if i do like him alot" i say. i am so happy this back room is soundproof. "okay well i still think it would be so cute if he asked you out" Ross says "i know but i gotta go, ill text you later" i say "okay bye" "bye" i say hanging up and walking out to the front of the bus "hey Sammie" Cameron says "hey Cammy" i say sitting down next to Zach. "whens the next show?" i ask "we dont have a show until Thursday" Zach says smiling "so we have he next 4 days off?" I say "yea we are leaving tonight and should be in Nashville by tomorrow" Cameron says "cool, I've always wanted to go to Nashville" I say pulling my phone out of my pocket and going onto the bands Facebook. They gave me the passwords to the bands Facebook and Twitter so I make up a bunch of funny posts and they fans don't know if its me or one of the guys. "I heard there are some really cool restaurants there" Zach says. I smile and look back down at my phone and type 'on the bus headed to Nashville, cant wait till Thursday! its gonna be a great show' I put my phone back in my pocket and walk over to the fridge to get something to eat "I'm gonna head to bed" I say while grabbing an apple out of the fridge. Nathan is like the mom on tour, he always makes sure that there is healthy food in the fridge, which is nice, but there is also our cupboard of junk food that seems to be refilled like every other day. I walk over and sit down at the table and say "after I finish my apple"
*the next day*
I wake up in my bunk and can hear people taking right beside me, I lay still trying to hear what they say, it sounds like Cameron and Zach "just ask her out, its obvious she likes you back" Cameron says "I want to but I just don't know how" Zach says back to him. ooh my, Zach likes me back. I'm the only girl on tour, other than the manager and she's married. I grab my phone and text Ross "Zach just told Cameron that he likes me!!" I press send and lay there for a moment until Ross replies "congrats, now you just need him to say it to you" "yea but he doesn't know I heard so I cant just walk up to him and be like 'I like you too' that would be weird" I type "okay well I have to work so ill text you later" "okay have fun" I put my phone away and lay there for a little longer so they don't think I heard them. I climb out about 15 minutes later and walk into the bathroom to get dressed. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt on and walk out. we are just driving all day so I don't need to dress nice just to sit on the bus all day. "good morning" Zach says "sup baby girl" Michael says " good morning everyone" I say walking over and grabbing a bowl of cereal and sitting down next to Zach. "we have a photo shoot tomorrow" Cameron says "cool" Michael says. Cameron pulls his phone out of his pocket and gets a huge smile on his face "who ya texting?" Zach asks "Alana" Cam says. Alana is Cameron's girlfriend, they have been dating for almost 2 years. she usually comes on tour with us but wasn't able to make it this time.