Twins on Tour

Chapter 10

~Zach~
Sam is such a sweetheart, she always has a smile in her face, and she is never in a bad mood. "Where were you guys?" Michael asks as we walk into the Green room. "We were just playing around with the instruments" I says "we wrote a new song" Sam say smiling "not really but sure" I say sitting down on the couch. A few minutes later a lady walks in and says "Sarah and Riley are here for the first fan interview" "how many interviews we got today?" Cameron asks "3" the lady says turning around and inviting the girls in. We all sit down on the couch and Sam sits on the other side of the room. The interview goes by fast, as the girls are about to leave, they walk over to Sam and start talking to her.. I'm sitting to far away so I cant hear what they are saying. She smiles and the girls laugh then they walk out of the room. Sam walks over and sits back down on the couch next to me. "What were you girls talking about?" I ask "they wanted to know how I know you guys" she says "what did you say?" I ask "I said that I'm Cameron's twin, then they said they he's really attractive and that I'm so lucky to be friends with you guys" she says smiling "and we are lucky to have a friend like you" Michael says "and sister" Cameron says "and girlfriend" I say kissing her on the cheek. I look over at Cameron and Michael and they are both smiling "since when?" Mikey asks .

~Samantha~
"yesterday" i say "awwe that's so cute" he says "how did you guys not figure that out when we kissed earlier?" i say "i didnt know it was official" mikey says "finally" Nathan blurts out "Dude shut up" Zach says, I start laughing at Zach for getting embarrassed. We sit and talk for a while till anther group of girls come into the green room and start their interview with the guys "I'll be back in a few" I whisper into Zachs ear as I stand up and walk out of the room. I walk down the hall and grab my phone out of my pocket and text Ross
"Guess what!" - S
"You were walking along a bridge and one of the rungs fell out and you fell to your death" - `R
"How would I be texting you if I was dead" - S
I walk into the auditorium and sit on the edge of the stage
"Ooh haha yea, so what?" - R
"Zach and I are dating :)" - S
"Finally" - R
"Hey! It happened just how I wanted it to, no sooner and no later" - S
"We'll that's good, I gotta go, but I'll text you later" - R
"Okay, I miss you" - S
I put my phone back in my pocket and walk over to michaels drum set, I sit down and just start playing a beat and fooling around. A few minutes later I get a text message
"meet me on the stage in 5 minutes" - Z
"I am already here" - S
"Haha ooh okay, well ill be right there than" - Z
I put my phone back into my hoodie pocket and just sit infront of the drums till Zach gets here. A few minutes later I hear the door open and Zach walk down the hall "hey" he say walking up on stage "hey, why did you want to meet me here?" I ask. We are now standing with inches between us "because I.." He stopped himself, put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me on the lips. He pulls away and I have a huge smile on my face "ooh" I say I move into a hug and we just stand there for a minute hugging. I pull away and look up at him and say "weren't you in an interview?" "No, I finished when I texted you" he says "ooh well do you wanna go back to the green room?" I ask "okay, and I think they are gonna start setting everything up in here soon" he says. I jump off the stage and Zach walks down the stairs, he grabs my hand and we walk back to the green room with are hands intertwined. We walk into the room and Michael and Nathan are wrestling on the floor while Cameron is watching. I walk over and sit down on the couch next to Cameron. Michael and Nathan stop wrestling and stand up, "so how long till you guys go on?" I ask "about an hour" Nathan says "okay" I say.

*after the concert*

~Zach~
"We are having a meet and great at the merch table in 10 minutes, we hope to see you all there" I say and we all run off the stage. We get to the back room and Sam is sitting on the couch listening to music. We asked her to stay back here because I don't want the fans to know we are dating yet, cuz they will make her life a living hell. "Hey Sam" I say walking in the room, she pulls one headphone out and stands up "hey guys" she says walking over and giving me a hug. "Do you wanna come to the meet and great with us?" Cameron asks "I want to but I don't want the fans to know about me yet" she says "but your my sister, just tell people your here with me as my sister" cam says "okay" she says, and we walk out of the greenroom and head to the merch table. There was probably 600 girls, but it went by pretty fast, I gave them my autograph and took photos with them an the rest of the guys while Sam just sat off to the side talking to the odd fan that would start a conversation with her. After we talked to all the girls we head back to the bus, Michael and Nathan go to bed while Sam, Cameron and I all watch a movie.