Twins on Tour

Chapter 11

*5 days later*

~Samantha~
So Zach and I have been dating for a full week and it has been the best week of my life. He is being so nice to me and everyone else. They don't have a show for the next 3 days so Zach said he wants to spend the whole day with me tomorrow, we are in Florida right now, cuz that's where their next concert is, And I wonder what we are doing. "Where's all my chips?" Cameron yells from the kitchen. I walk out of the back lounge and say "you probably eat them all already" "no, there were like 4 bags here yesterday" he say "it was Dillon" I say walking back towards the lounge "what did Cam want?" Zach asks "he wanted to know who ate all his chips" I say "he finished the last bag yesterday" "I know, but I told him Dillon ate them" I say laughing and sitting down on the couch. "Why would you tell him that?" Zach says "cuz hes my brother, of course I'm gonna mess with him" I say. I look up at Zach and smile "what are you smiling about?" He asks "I don't know.. I'm just happy I guess" I say and lay down on the couch opposite of Zach, he stands up and leans over looking down at me "we'll I'm glad your happy" he says smiling. All I can do is smile, he has the cutest smile and most beautiful eyes that I could look into forever. Zach leans down and kisses me gently on the lips, I smile in the kiss, he pulls away and sits down at my feet. I sit up and slide down next to him, "I'm gonna go for a run, ill be back in a bit" Zach says "okay have fun" I say still laying on the couch as Zach walks towards the front.

~Zach~
I change into my short and head outside to go for a run. Today is one week that Sam and I have been dating an I have been so happy, nothin is putting me into a bad mood. While I am on my run I just think 'I am so glad that I asked her out, and I need to make today special for her and I. I finish my run and head back to the bus. I'm going to make today special but I'm going to take her out on a date all day tomorrow. I change out of my sweaty clothes and walk into the back lounge where nobody is, I grab out my phone and make a few phone calls for tomorrow's big day.

*the next day*

i wake up super early and plan everything out for the day, for the first time in a week Sam actually slept in her bunk so i had the whole front lounge to myself while i was getting everythign ready. About half an hour later i hear someone get up and walk into the bathroom, a few minutes later Sam walks into the front lounge "good morning sweetheart" i say "good morning" she says back to me as she is grabbing some cereal out of the cupboard for breakfast. "what are your plans for the day?" i ask her "i might join Cameron at the beach unless you have something else planned" she says "i could find something for us to do" i say trying to make it sound like i dont have a big surprise day planned for her "okay, ill let Cameron know that im hanging with you today and that he will have to find someone else to drag along to the beach" she says then walks towards his bunk. a few minutes later she walks back to the table and sits down and says "okay when are we leaving?" i look down at my phone and say "an hour" "well that give me 52 minutes to sit on my butt and do nothing" she says giggling "bring your swimsuit with you" i say " okay she says. i stand up and go outside to make one more phone call so that Sam can`t hear me. I walk back inside and start to get ready for the day. i am planning on taking her to universal sudios and magic kingdom. Both her and Cameron love Harry Potter so she will love going to Harry Potter world. I dont know if she will end up needing her swimsuit today but i needed something to get her distracted so that she hopefully wont figure out what we are doing.