Twins on Tour

Chapter 3

~Zach~
The show ends and the credits are on, I reach over and turn the tv off, I lean over and kiss Sam on the forehead as whisper "goodnight Sam" then stand up and go back to bed. She is so sweet and the nicest girl I have ever met. I climb back into my bunk and fall asleep instantly.

*the next morning*
I get up and nobody is up yet, I walk into the front lounge and Sam is still sleeping on the couch. I go and sit down next to her to wake her up "time to get up Sammie" I say rubbing her arm "uugghh" she says rolling over. "You gotta get up" I say "fine" she gets up and walks into the bathroom. A few minutes later she walks out with her hair brushed but still in her sweatpants, I don't blame her it's way to early to be getting up, the people told us we had to be there at 8 am even though the shoot doesn't start till 10 am. I don't know why but that's the way it is "what do you want for breakfast?" I ask "nothing, I'm not really hungry" she says sitting back down on the couch. A few moments later everyone walks up to the front of the bus and sits down, Cameron sits down next to Sam and they start talking, I ignore it and go to the back to get dressed.

~Cameron~
I walk up to the front of the bus and see that Sam is just huddled up on te couch so I go and sit down next to her "good morning" I say "morning" she says back "is something wrong?" "No not really, I should actually be in a really good mood" she says "why?" I ask, she looks around the bus as if she is looking to see who can hear us talking but it is just us because everyone else is getting ready and says "it's something zach did last night, but I wasn't suppose to know cuz I was kinda asleep" she says "and what did he do?" I ask hoping she will tell me "he kissed me on the forehead" she was whispering even though nobody else is around "awwe" "but I wasn't suppose to know cuz I was kinda asleep" I look up and see zach walking back up here "okay guys it's time to go" zach says "and there is always good food in there cuz I am starving" Michael says "you gonna come with us?" I ask Sam "yea" she says standing up and slipping on her skate shoes and we all head into the building.