Twins on Tour

Chapter 4

~Zach~
We walk in and they send us right to the dressing room. We all hang out in the dressing room for a while and then finally a lady walks in a says "okay here are your outfits put on your size and meet us out in the main room in 15 minutes" she says as a man walks in with a rack of clothes "okay" we all say at the same time. Everyone's changes and walks out of the room leaving just Sam and I, she's helping me tie my tie. "I'm sorry I was grumpy this morning" she says looking up at my after finishing the tie "you didnt seem grumpy" I say smiling at her "ooh well I was kinda in a bad mood but I don't even know why but I'm happy now" she says. I pull her in for a hug, it was probably the best hug I have had in a long time, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put hers up around my neck and I pulled her in close and we just stood there for a few minutes. She pulled away and said "thanks" "your welcome" we both turn and walk out to the main room. Sam stayed off set and just ate some of the free food and read her book while we were getting our photos taken. "Be back in ten minutes, I need to go and get my other camera" the photographer said. We all walked off to the side where Sam is "how you liking it?" Nathan asks "I am so jealous" she says smiling up at us all. I sit down next to her and eat my muffin. A few minutes later the man comes back and we go back for a bit longer. "That's a wrap" the man says. Cam, Nathan, and Michael all walk back into the change room while I talks to the guy, a few minutes later I walks over to Sam, grab her hand and say "follow me" and we walk into the changeroom.