Twins on Tour

Chapter 5

~samantha~
The photographer says that its the end of the photoshoot so Cameron, Michael and Nathan all walk back into the dressing room but Zach walks over and talks to the photographer for a minute then walks over to me and grabs my hand and says "follow me" and we walk into the changeroom. He walks up and down the isles for a few minutes then stops infront of an outfit and pulls it out and walks up to me "put this on and meet me back out there" he says, then walks out the door. I look down at what he handed me, it is the cutest outfit ever. I put on the black leggings and then the light blue flowy tanktop that goes just past my butt. I walk out to see where Zach is and he standing infront of the white drapes with a really big smile on his face. I walk over to him "why did you want me to change?" I ask "welcome to your photoshoot" he says pointing to the camera "really?" I say with the biggest smile on my face "yeah you said you were really jealous so I asked Matt and he said we could only have a few shots but that's okay" Zach says. "Okay" I say.

~Zach~
I had to ask the guy his name, it's Matt apparently. Matt tells us to just be ourselves and to do whatever we want because these aren't for anything except ourselves. Sam and I just joke around and have a good time. She jumped up on my back and I'm acting like a plane. "Only 2 left" Matt says, I put Sam down and she just stands there looking over at the people talking to Cameron and Nathan. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her, she gets the biggest smile on her face and Matt takes the photo. We just stay like this for a second and right as Matt says "3,2,1" I lean over and kiss Sam on the cheek. "Okay that's it guys, you're all done" he says. Sam turns around and we are now standing face to face, I notice that the other guys have left. She is still wrapped up in my arms and is smiling. She moves her arms up around my neck and leans in and hugs me. She rests her head on my shoulder facing my neck, I can feel her breathing softly on my neck. A few minutes later we both pull away and walk back into the change room.

*on the bus*
"That's photoshoot was so much fun" Nathan says "lunch time" Michael says walking up to the front of the bus and sitting down "Dillon" Cameron yells from the back lounge. We all go running back because he sounds hurt, Dillon opens the door and Cameron is just siting there with a controller in his hand "what's wrong?" Dillon asks "I need a second player" cam says. We all turn around and walk back up to the front while Dillon and Cameron play video games. "I'm gonna go for a nap, so keep it down out here" Nathan says, he walks to the bunks and climbs into his bed. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" Michael asks "sure" Sam says. Mikey puts in the Lorax, this is Cameron's favorite movie right now and if he found out we are watching it he would be right beside us in three seconds flat. I sit down on the couch and Michael sits down in the chair, Sam grabs a bag of chips out of the cupboard and sits down next to me. She is killing me by sitting so close to me after what happened today. We are about halfway through the movie and Michael stands up "I'm bored" he says and walks towards his bed and climbing in. "So?" Sam asks "what?" I add in "how are you?" "I'm good" I say "that's good" she says turning back to the tv "hey Sam" I say "yea?" She says "how did you like the photoshoot?" I feel that kissing her at the photoshoot wasn't a very good idea, she is acting really weird now "it was lots of fun, I loved it" she says smiling.