Twins on Tour

Chapter 7

~Zach~
We have a free day in Nashville and Cameron, Michael, Nathan and Dillon left really early this morning so I have planned the best day for Sam and I, we are gonna walk through the park and then I'll take her skating, and out to dinner, then after I'm gonna ask her out.. Properly. "Okay I'm ready" she says walking up to the front of the bus. I stand up off the couch and we walk outside. I had rented us a car for the day. I walk over and open the passenger door "hop in" I say, I close the door then walk around to the drivers side and get in. "Where are we going?" She asks as we pull out of the parking lot of the stadium we are playing tomorrow. "I can't tell you". A few minutes later we pull up to the town park. "Okay let's go" I say as we get out of the car, we meet at the front of the car and I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. We walked around the park for a few hours laughing and talking, as we get back to the car Sam says "this was lots of fun" we get in and buckle up "off to the next place" I say backing out of my parking spot. "Can you please tell me where we are going this time" Sam asks looking over at me with puppy dog eyes "if I tell you, I'll have to kill you" I say laughing at what I said "you can do whatever you want to me as long as you tell me" she says smiling "I'm not gonna do anything so I guess I can't tell you". A few minutes later we pull up to the skating arena "really" she says with a huge smile on her face "yea, I know how you love skating and you haven't been in such a long time" we both get out of the car and walk up to the front desk "2 skating passes, it's under allstar weekend" i say to the lady behind the glass window "okay, here are your passes" she says handing us two pieces of paper, we walk around the corner and Sam and I put our skates on. "Okay, im ready" she says standing up and almost twisting her ankle "it's been a long time since I've worn skates" she says laughing "well ill be right here to catch you" I say. We make our way to the rink and it's empty, I rented out this arena so it's just us. "Why is nobody in here?" She ask as we enter the ice "I wanted it to be just you and me" I say and right at that moment 'you and me' by lifehouse comes on. We skate around for a while, I look down at my watch and notice that its already 5:30 "you wanna go for dinner now, or in a bit?" I ask stopping her in the middle of the rink. "Whenever is good with me" she says "okay how about a few more laps then we'll go?" I say "sounds good". After a few more laps we going out to the lobby and take our skates off, and go out to the car.